Recent content by speedbreaker

1. S

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

what kind of paper you use thats close to the official neo geo inserts?
  2. S

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

I received my royal mail tracking number. its happening guys.
  3. S

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

you only waited 2 years? thats nothing try waiting 5 years like I did
  4. S

you only waited 2 years? thats nothing try waiting 5 like I did.
  5. S

I received my copy of kraut buster mid november. The reason why its taking so long is cause ngdev team is shipping the carts by boat. mines took about 5 to 6 weeks to arrive and I live in NYC. kraut buster is a good game btw.
  6. S

I received my copy of kraut buster mid november. I waited 5 to 6 weeks cause ngdev team's shipping is by boat I heard so its gonna take awhile to get the game, I live in NYC. kraut buster is a good game btw.
  7. S

its bad enough ive waited 5 plus years for this game and now I gotta wait even more for sea mail. you cant make this shit up!
  8. S

yes they did. its been stuck in germany since I received the ship notification on oct 12th. I sent them an email about it and they said shipping to the states is gonna be slow but the more days pass by im getting more and more fraustrated.
  9. S

let me know how long your order takes to get to you when you receive your gunlord x. Ive been waiting since october 12th thats when my kraut busters first shipped out and is now still stuck in germany 3 weeks later and still counting.
  10. S

jees!
  11. S

has any of you guys who ordered kraut busters ce that live in the united states received your game? my game was shipped out on the 12th of october and on the usps website it still says its somewhere in germany and their hasnt been an update since the 14th of october which is more then 2 weeks now.
  12. S

my kraut buster is being shipped!
  13. S

Post your AES Serial!!

my serial number is 000081
  14. S

Neo Geo (AES) Serial and Revision Registry

you sure did back in 2013 lol
  15. S

Neo Geo (AES) Serial and Revision Registry

my serial is 000081