possible new neo game fever sos [bullet gun feveron]

ran into this game on youtube and it said neo geo on the title could be one of them neo geo homebrew games looks pretty decent! what you guys think about this?

Watch "Fever SOS (Bullet Gun Feveron) - Neo Geo Longplay…" on YouTube
Fever SOS (Bullet Gun Feveron) - Neo Geo Longplay…: http://youtu.be/jT6MTzt2Jsw

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Are you serious about this?

it's a CAVE shooter, just google it, there is plenty information available ;)

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nope, that's a CAVE game on their 68000 hardware...it's not on the neo-geo

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
(Bullet Gun Feveron)

DslgXmi.gif

just looked it up you guys are right its a cave game, i guess when i read on the youtube description it said neo geo i figured it was

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Wow breaking news!

Thank you for sharing this with community!!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
just looked it up you guys are right its a cave game, i guess when i read on the youtube description it said neo geo i figured it was

This guy on youtube is a fucking retard, he didn't even get the name of the game right. It's DANGUN Feveron.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Fever S.O.S is the name of the international ver. One of the most intense CAVE shmups, rather different than their typical affair.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Fever S.O.S is the name of the international ver. One of the most intense CAVE shmups, rather different than their typical affair.

didn't care for the unnecessarily complicated scoring system ... then again, that's nearly every Cave game. You can't just play a game and shut the fuck up.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

it says 'cave' more than once on the credit and splash screens on the damn video..

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If they steal enough BIOS, one of 'em is bound to run it.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
didn't care for the unnecessarily complicated scoring system ... then again, that's nearly every Cave game. You can't just play a game and shut the fuck up.

Dangun/Fever has one of the most simple scoring mechanics out of the CAVE library. I think what makes their games so good is that you can play for survival and just go for the clear and then once you have a solid grip on the game challenge yourself and go for a high score. I don’t see how longevity and freedom to play at a beginner or expert level can be seen as a negative thing.