Recent content by Shuri

1. Shuri

SOLD: CPS2 D&D, SSF2T, Giga Wing, MVS 1 slot

good deal on the shadow over mystara! damn
  2. Shuri

Building a supergun.

A modern self contained supergun with an adjustable powersupply would be great. I know there is that one guy from Hong Kong making those big black metal units that are said to be amazing, but the waiting list is pretty crazy. I'm using a retroelectronik with a Suzo Happ + OSSC and it's been...
  3. Shuri

New ? Hyperboard

The actual games are kinda hard to get these days, at least at interesting prices.
  4. Shuri

Rare Factory-Sealed Games Discovered After 27 Years In Storage

They look.. high. Must be the nineties air, or their phones is vibrating so much from flippers contacting them.
  5. Shuri

Converted pheonix cps2 trouble,

Changing regions can lead to crashes with some phoenixed games. I'm going to say that this is the 'problem', but then again you mention ram errors.. Hmm. Leave it to english and see if it happens again
  6. Shuri

The TRUTH about "NGF"

What happened to Dion since those days?
  7. Shuri

Universe Bios 4.0 MVS/AES released!

Has anyone heard from Razoola? I hope he's doing ok.
  8. Shuri

AES / MVS prices

The market sucks now, and prices are never going down. I should had bought more games back in the days but I didn't want to buy more stuff that I could play or else you never really appreciate the games. Ugh.
  9. Shuri

This guy hit the MVS Jackpot!!!!

Why would anyone listen to 40 minutes of a guy talking about how he bought 30 copies of Goal Goal Goal and boxes full of Art of Fightings. I guess it's great for the few interesting carts he got. God I hate youtube collectors.
  10. Shuri

Cotton 2 / Cotton Boomerang / Guardian Force (Switch/PS4) Saturn Tribute

it's really unplayable with the lag. I wasted my money.
  11. Shuri

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Unbelievable that the game was released in this state. Especially after making such a big deal of testing it on different hardware..
  12. Shuri

Samurai Shodown V Perfect releases on eXa Arcadia

For some reasons, Big truck stops always had amazing arcade setups, at least the ones I remember visiting in the nineties.
  13. Shuri

Jamma Genesis

That was EXACTLY the issue. It's working right now. I figured out a few minutes ago. I re-soldered everything and it works!
  14. Shuri

Jamma Genesis

so I gave it a try this morning and I ran into some issues. I'm fairly novice when it comes to this kind of encoder stuff but I'm eager to learn! I get no sync, or anything at all. Tested this on my old 'test bench' MAS supergun on composite and on my OSSC setup. As it turns out, all 6 (!) of...
  15. Shuri

Jamma Genesis

Super necro bumb. Was looking at this project, seems fun I have a lot of sega genesis model2 so i want to try this. Just a small question - I also found this tutorial: http://zorglub29.free.fr/repairlogs/md2jamma/ and for the controller part, they simply removed the genesis' control ports and...