Recent content by s2112d

1. s2112d

SSS3 working setups

SuperGrafx (No mods) - Retro-access JP21 csync via videogameperfection.com JP21 to scart adapter, OSSC, LG 47 SSDS3 Rev 2 SuperGrafx (No mods) - Retro-access JP21 csync (same cable), Framemeister, LG 47 SSDS3 Rev 2 Edit: Gscart switch in the mix as well - Both OSSC and Framemeister
  2. s2112d

FM Towns Marty Drive Belt

Hey thanks for your step by step! Much appreciated. :D I replaced it on my fm towns marty 2. It was extremely easy and it took less than10 minutes. I got the belt from ebay seller http://stores.ebay.com/Andy-Games-Japan I bought it at the beginning of the month just in case I would need it...
  3. s2112d

FM Towns Marty Drive Belt

Hi, Anyone here ever replace a fm towns marty disk drive belt? Mine needs to be replaced and I got replacement on its way to me and I was wondering how difficult it is to install. Thanks Sal
  4. s2112d

Best 2D wrestling games...?

I really liked Champion Wrestler for Psx, I still play it after all these years. IMHO it has the best sound efx out of any of the 2d wrestling games... Its not as in depth as Fire Pro but its still fun. Its got clones of Vader, Dynamite Kid, Bruiser Brody, Sabu and many more...Def worth picking...
  5. s2112d

FOR SALE: WII GAMES, WII-FIT, HALO 360 SYSTEM, GTA IV LE., 360 GAMES, DS SYSTEM/GAMES

Update: I received a tracking number finally! :D Edit: I FINALLY received my game! :) Sal
  6. s2112d

FOR SALE: WII GAMES, WII-FIT, HALO 360 SYSTEM, GTA IV LE., 360 GAMES, DS SYSTEM/GAMES

I didnt receive a tracking number yesterday so hopefully I will today...
  7. s2112d

Games91999 responded to me via paypal's claim dispute system and apoligized for the delayed shipping because of some personal problems but would ship tomorrow and email me the tracking number. Hopefully everyones stuff will go out tomorrow. Sal
  8. s2112d

games91999 ... Problem Resolved

I filed a claim through paypal. I was going to wait but I just dont feel good about the whole thing...It was for a Bioshock limited edition. If he does send it and I receive a delivery confirmation, I will retract it right away. Sal Edit: I finally received my game! :)
  9. s2112d

He sent me a pm on 7/4 saying that he would ship tomorrow but I havent heard from him since...I'm gonna give it another day or so and then I'm filing a claim too. Update : I just filed a paypal claim...Something doesnt seem right. I will of course retract everything if I receive my game. Just...
  10. s2112d

...and I'm just wondering if you shipped my game out. I sent payment to you 7/1, I emailed you but havent gotten a response from you. Thanks. Sal
  11. s2112d

I'll take bioshock limited edition...PM Sent.
  12. s2112d

1000 in 1 Jamma - Too dark

....I have that problem too with mine. =) I think it just doesnt work well with my cab. I picked it up for the convience of not having to get up and switch my jamma boards. Oh well.
  13. s2112d

1000 in 1 Jamma - Too dark

Hey, I picked up one of those 1000 in 1 boards on ebay awhile back but for some reason the image is really dark, even with the brightness turned all the way up on my super neo type II, All my mvs and jamma boards look fine though. Looks like the rgb amp coming out of this thing is really weak...