Recent content by Raizen1984

1. Raizen1984

What's the best way to watch the original Star Wars trilogy?

I haven't seen any of them since I was a kid, and I really want to watch them again. But I realize that there's been a million changes and special editions over the years that alter the movies in negative ways. I have been told to avoid the Blu-rays. So after all these years, what's the best...
  2. Raizen1984

FS: Import PS2, PS1, Saturn, SFC, FC, FDS, PC Engine

Hi guys! I've decided to part with a good bulk of my import collection in order to help with buying Christmas presents this year. All the games are JPN versions. Each game will be $2 shipping, with an extra dollar for each additional game. Sorry, but I can only ship to addressess in the US...
  3. Raizen1984

WTB: Super Back to the Future Part II for Super Famicom

Just let me know how much you want for it! :D
  4. Raizen1984

WTB: Snatcher for Sega CD

Looking for the US version, must be in good condition. Thanks guys!
  5. Raizen1984

WTB: Demons Crest SNES

Loved this game back in the day, and would love to get my hands on it again. Some of the best graphics on the SNES too. Let me know if you got one you're willing to sell! :)
  6. Raizen1984

WTB: SNES Mini console *FOUND*

I'm looking for an original SNES Mini console (or SNES 2, SNES-101, etc.), not a bootleg or counterfeit 'famiclone'. I've been using a RetroDuo to play my SNES games for a while, but I want the original hardware now. Would also like a couple of official SNES controllers. I got burned on eBay...
  7. Raizen1984

deleted

deleted
  8. Raizen1984

Was there an official S-Video cable for the AES?

Or is composite video the best you can get out of an unmodded AES console?
  9. Raizen1984

FOUND!

FOUND
  10. Raizen1984

Price Check: The Punisher CPS-1 QSound

I'm interested in picking this up, but have never seen one for sale before, so I have no idea how much I would have to pay. I'd prefer it suicide free as well, if that affects the price at all. Thanks guys!
  11. Raizen1984

Price Check: Metal Slug 6 Atomiswave cart

I'd like to know how much this goes for. I've never seen one for sale before. Will come in handy when/if I decide to get an Atomiswave.
  12. Raizen1984

Martial Champion PCB - Color Issues & No Sound

Just got one of these in the mail today. Packed well and very clean; nothing noticeably wrong on the outside. However, the color is completely messed up. I went into the test menu and found, through the color check option, that the Yellow and White bars were both Yellow, the Red and Magenta...
  13. Raizen1984

WTB: JAMMA PCBs

Am looking to buy the following JAMMA boards. Send any offers my way if you have any of these for sale. Thanks guys! Asterix Bucky O' Hare G.I. Joe Golfing Greats 2 Hexion Lethal Enforcers Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters (must come with motherboard) Mystic Warriors Soccer Superstars (must...
  14. Raizen1984

Deleted- Wrong Section

deleted- wrong section