Recent content by PunkicCyborg

1. PunkicCyborg

WTB Capcom Cute Mini

Literally everyone I know here has a room full of unique candy cabs in great shape
  2. PunkicCyborg

Neo Candy Club

There's really not THAT many caps in a monitor chassis. You can pull it and easily make a cap chart yourself and order from Digikey or Mouser. I did that with one of mine and found out the cap chart online had a mistake compared to my completely original chassis's cap values
  3. PunkicCyborg

FS: Batrider

Trade for Dragon Spirit PCB?
  4. PunkicCyborg

WTB: A few pcbs/arcade parts

wyo has a wolf fang fs http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?273184-FS-PCBs
  5. PunkicCyborg

Wait what!? Ninja Scroll 2?

There's lots of really good live action ninja movies to check out with Jubei and the Yagyu clan. I really enjoyed the two with Sonny Chiba. Shogun's Samurai: The Yagyu Conspiracy and Samurai Reincarnation aka Makai Tenshou
  6. PunkicCyborg

I moved my cabs

Also had problems like that wheb moving an Astro. The cables to the remote board became loose. Hopefully that's all it is. Also check the power outlets on that circuit. Cabs pull 5 amps which your circuit should handle, but if you have too much other stuff on that circuit that could cause you issues
  7. PunkicCyborg

I was digging through old arcade stuff, what are these?

Why is he getting shit for cheese? Obviously he knows how to LIVE MAS
  8. PunkicCyborg

BARI-ARM Sega Cd

One of the rare US releases where the artwork is on par, if not better than the JP version
  9. PunkicCyborg

ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

Prices for some of these games might be really different based on if it has matching seals and original roms. Here's how I'd price these Xexex non rebuilt amp $450, 550 rebuilt Dragon Breed $450 R-type $700 R-Type II $450 X-Multiply $600 Image Fight $450 Gallop rom kit $200-250
  10. PunkicCyborg

WTB - Polystars board

I love the music in this game. I would buy it just for that good luck on your search
  11. PunkicCyborg

Varth, Macross Plus, and Battle Garegga boots?

A Varth from Japan would normally have a plastic cover and a battery on top board. I would think it'd be unlikely for a Japanese seller to import an overseas Varth
  12. PunkicCyborg

YOUR Jam of Summer 2017!

Mortal Kombat movie theme
  13. PunkicCyborg

Italo Disco, Synthpop, Hi-NRG Fans Thread

https://www.intergalactic.fm/ Channel 2 Classix, my primary source for italo and electro since 2007
  14. PunkicCyborg

Beware: Thief On Boards

Just reminded me, I saw Casey post in some FB group (neo geo for life?) a couple weeks ago and got a chuckle seeing his fat face.
  15. PunkicCyborg

So.. PCEFX... (Pauls Site...)... has been sold to Tapatalk?

The site you are talking about is not the same as the Pc Engine FX forum. It was just made for when pcefx was down for a couple weeks several years ago. PCEFX forums are still up and running at it's regular location http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/