Recent content by pokecancer

1. P

FS: NES CIB, Wii, DS, GBA, PSP, DS, Xbox

Pics are available here: http://s301.beta.photobucket.com/user/pokecancer/library/For%20Sale NES CIB: Dick Tracy $12 Robocop $16 Gilligans Island $30 American Gladiators - $15 Paper Boy - $15 Batman $15 Star Wars - $15 The Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout $15 Who Framed Roger Rabbit $12 Bill...
  2. P

FS: MVS World Heroes, KOF 2000, Metal Slug 2

World Heroes $10 The King of Fighters 2000 $20 Metal Slug 2 $30 PM me for prices on shipping.
  3. P

Memory Card Reader With Cables And Memory Card

$60.00 *SOLD*
  4. P

3 Gals Panic Games & Supernova MB, Taito G-NET Modbios MB

All games and boards are tested and working. Kaneko Supernova Korean board including 3 games(games are in english) listed below $125.00 Gals Panic SU Gals Vs Panic 4(For you) Gals Panic S (Extra Edition) ------------------------------------------ Taito G-NET Modbios with Flash Card $150.00...
  5. P

Neo Geo Controllers

$20.00 per controller/$35.00 for the pair
  6. P

Sega ST-V With ModBios, Kaneko Supernova, Games

All games and boards are tested and working. Kaneko Supernova Korean board including 3 games(games are in english) listed below 125$ Gals Panic SU Gals Vs Panic 4(For you) Gals Panic S (Extra Edition) Sega ST-V with ModBios including 2 games listed below 80$ (ModBios chip is new and...
  7. P

Vogatek MK II Supergun

Vogatek MK II NTSC Supergun ($40 shipped) - has S-video and composite outputs, runs off an ATX PC power supply, screw terminals to wire inputs to I have five available.
  8. P

FS: MVS Games

King of Monsters - $25 The King of Fighters '98(Made in Japan) - $20 The King Of Fighters 2000(Made in Japan) - $15 World Heros(Made in Japan) - $15 Metal Slug 2(Made in Japan)Comes with shockbox - $30 Metal Slug X(Made in Japan)...
  9. P

MVS, Supernova, Superguns, Virtua Tennis

1) Loose MVS Carts: Metal Slug - $40 shipped (sold) Metal Slug 2 (comes with cheapo shockbox) -$35 shipped Metal Slug X - $45 shipped Breakers Revenge -$30 shipped (sold) Aero Fighters - $25 shipped (sold) World Heroes - $18 shipped King of Monsters -$35 shipped King of Fighters 98-$25 shipped...
  10. P

WTB: Naomi CP

I am looking for the orange Naomi CP, but would be fine with a NNC. It doesn't need the harnesses or buttons, but I wouldn't mind buying one that was populated.
  11. P

PCBs, Cabs, Parts, Manuals

Naomi Universal - $600 This cab needs a paint job.The monitor is real nice though. I will get some pics of it in action later. It comes with a standard 2p2b cp with virtua tennis overlay, and a spare 2b2p cp panel(rusty, needs new overlay). The cab is partially unassembled in the pics, but I...
  12. P

STV motherboard and games with modbios, TMNT

Sega STV motherboard plus diehard and winter heat. Comes with a mod bios chip that hasn't been installed which will let it play games from any region. 110 shipped TMNT 2p 75 shipped
  13. P

WTB: X-RGB2

Anyone have one for sale?
  14. P

Adding -5v

I know this has mentioned before, but I can't find the topic. I have a blast city and its PSU doesn't have -5v. How can I add it without replacing the PSU?
  15. P

360, Xbox, PS1, PS2, NES, DS games - lynx handheld w/ games - toploader nes

Open to offers on everything. I am looking to cut deals for multiple items purchased, but I will be selling everything cheap regardless. Prices are without shipping unless stated. I can also get pics for anyone who needs them to make a decision. Consoles: Toploader NES with 2 controllers and...