Recent content by Phoenix Down

1. Phoenix Down

TooManyGames, June 24-26, 2022, Oaks, PA

I'm in for the weekend, already have my hotel booked. Been a couple years since I've been to the main event so looking forward to it!
  2. Phoenix Down

Southeast PA, November 13, 2021

Sorry I'm late to the party, but still planning to be there on Saturday. Any other suggestions on stuff to bring (besides the usual Neo Pocket thunderdome)? I'm also fully vaccinated with a booster shot if it makes a difference.
  3. Phoenix Down

Too Many Games, October 8-10, 2021, Oaks, PA

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this year, I have to attend a family wedding in North Carolina next weekend. ☹️
  4. Phoenix Down

Southeast PA, November 13, 2021

I'll be there. 😁
  5. Phoenix Down

Game Swap June 27th King of Prussia, PA Who's going?

I'd be up for that, I'll bring mine.
  6. Phoenix Down

I should be there by 10 AM Sunday morning.
  7. Phoenix Down

I'm thinking about attending this, not sure yet whether I'm available that weekend though.
  8. Phoenix Down

PRGE 2021

Well that sucks, I was hoping to make it out there this year. Last year was going to be my first year but that of course didn't happen. :(
  9. Phoenix Down

Philly Area GameGarage Meet Up Winter 2019

Another great time, thanks for hosting! A few pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jHGh1MoDiMKs5xjH7
  10. Phoenix Down

Just checking in so that everyone knows I'm alive :) Anyway, I can bring some MVS Neo Pocket games as needed. If we're looking for non-standard MVS games that people don't normally see, I could bring the following: Last Blade 1 Money Puzzle Exchanger Ninja Combat Last Resort Rage of the...
  11. Phoenix Down

Magfest 2020 Jan 2-5, National Harbor, MD

Considering I'm running the Panels department this year, I should be there. :p I'll probably be spending most of the time running between panel rooms around the Woodrow Wilson ballroom.
  12. Phoenix Down

I’m in as well.
  13. Phoenix Down

Philly Area GameGarage Arcade Meet Up: Sept. 20-22

Just got home a few minutes ago, had a great time with everyone there! Looking forward to next time (after some sleep, of course). Also, before I forget again, here's the YouTube channel I mentioned for Brooklyn Video Games, they regularly do King of Fighters streaming of matches (primarily...
  14. Phoenix Down

Philly Area GameGarage Arcade Meet Up: Sept. 20-22

Excited to be coming tomorrow! If there's anything I should bring let me know.
  15. Phoenix Down

Summer Jam 13, Essington PA(near PHL Airport) August 30th-Sept.1st

I'll be in Atlanta Labor Day weekend for DragonCon, so I won't be able to make it. One of these years I'll get to this!