Recent content by Neorebel

1. Neorebel

Sol Cresta (PS4, Switch, PC)

Anyone know if a physical edition for PS4 is planned?
  2. Neorebel

What are you listening to at the moment?

Nice! I need to get Discovery on vinyl
  3. Neorebel

If you had to rank these games in terms of value and desireability, how would you list them?:

Sengoku 2 Windjammers Waku Waku 7 The Last Blade 2 Top Hunter Spinmasters Robo Army Mutation Nation REAL BOUT 2 THE NEWCOMERS REAL BOUT SPECIAL Art Of Fighting 3
  4. Neorebel

A semi-serious discussion on transgender issues

This! Plus, just treat people the way they want to be treated
  5. Neorebel

Record collecting

I can't imagine really buying video game music on vinyl, it doesn't at all fit into why I buy records. I suppose maybe there might be a few soundtracks, like for Wipeout that might stand out well as just a great electronic music LP that I could see buying, but these are few and far between...
  6. Neorebel

Happy inauguration day!

This 1000%!!
  7. Neorebel

Stock market -GME

This is hilarious, I love it
  8. Neorebel

What are your personal top 10 favorite Horror movies of all time?

Maybe they were thinking "thrillers" rather than straight up horror, where sci fi and other mind fuckery could be filed under
  9. Neorebel

Games You Wish Would Get Made...But Probably Won't

Megami Tensei Collection
  10. Neorebel

DVD bonus content, yea or nay?

Absolutely - I'm more inclined to watch all the extras if its a serious film with a lot of context to learn about. I do generally buy based on whether or not this content is there for such films, but overall, similar to games, books, and records I enjoy just having a physical collection besides...
  11. Neorebel

What are you listening to at the moment?

I can't wait for the new album to come out! also, Aesop Rock's Spirit World Field Guide is dope as hell
  12. Neorebel

Thanks for posting the video - I watched it and agree that its an intelligent and well spoken rebuttal. I posted the article because I wanted to stand up for the couple of trans people I know, but I freely admit I of course am no doctor or scientist and like many on both sides of the issue, I...
  13. Neorebel

Please enlighten me with your non political rebuttal