littlecharlie
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• littlecharlie
      littlecharlie replied to the thread mv1a not saving.
      So here is a little video At first it seems there are no errors, but when you select 4096 hz and you get to higher numbers, you get...
    • littlecharlie
      Hi Misos, good point. In my case, no error either with stock, Unibios or diag bios. I run nevertheless the calendar specific test and...
    • littlecharlie
      littlecharlie reacted to Misos's post in the thread mv1a not saving with Like Like.
      Hello. I had a similar problem with a mv1b and here is what I did: -Unibios settings would not save after power off -Used the diag bios...
    • littlecharlie
      Well, I solved the new problem, replacing again the replacement NeoBuf with a furrtek board I had, and finally the board came back to...
    • littlecharlie
      definetely, and now it's getting worse ... I did so. And the result was equivalent. The board boots OK (no freezing), and then it...
    • littlecharlie
      Hey Maki, thanks for the tip, didn't know it. I did so, and when I reboot the system, I got a Calendar error I then used the...
    • littlecharlie
      I have a board (mv1A) that is playing fine all my originals carts (MS, MS2, MSX, Shock troopers, Neo turf masters) but this board has a...
    • littlecharlie
      I'm stuck with this. The RAM chips are not the problem, I have replaced them with RAM chips working from another board, and still the...
    • littlecharlie
      I've tried 2 brands, ISSI 62c256AL-45ULI and SEC KM62256CLG-7L the orginals were UM62256DM-70LL
    • littlecharlie
      Thanks for the tips ack The diag bios says all tests pass, and if a go to the specific BRAM test, it starts counting (not sure exactly...
    • littlecharlie
      That's true, those carts erase hiscores but normally they don't reset the Unibios settings (if you set for example your board to...
    • littlecharlie
      I didn't check when I got the board. I directly replace the old battery with a socket. The work was minimal. I have done more checks...
    • littlecharlie
      I just removed the stock battery and replaced it with a socket and a LIR2430, so the charging circuit remains untouched.
    • littlecharlie
      Hi, my mv1a is not saving hiscores or unibios options. I have encountered this problem before in other boards and was able to solve it...
    • littlecharlie
      Good to know it's common. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…