Karumakun
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Karumakun
      Karumakun replied to the thread Vanity Stools.
      Well at the moment I'm using my kids toddler chair and I'm 6ft tall 😅 it's all an upgrade from here. I do need to think about space if I...
    • Karumakun
      Karumakun reacted to city41's post in the thread Vanity Stools with Like Like.
      My desk chair is the right height for my cabs, and bonus my cabs are right next to my desk. Probably not great for two players though.
    • Karumakun
      Karumakun reacted to terry.330's post in the thread Vanity Stools with Like Like.
      The problem with a lot of those vanity stools is there isn't any good place to put you feet/lower legs because of bars/supports. Or the...
    • Karumakun
      Karumakun reacted to The Chief's post in the thread Vanity Stools with Like Like.
      Best stools I’ve found in the states for candies are the 18” tall with optional back National Public Seating Z stool. They’re...
    • Karumakun
      Karumakun reacted to terry.330's post in the thread Vanity Stools with Like Like.
      I use these Yamaha piano/keyboard benches. They're adjustable, padded well and less ugly in person especially once they are lowered. You...
    • Karumakun
      Trust me, I looked at piano chairs as well. Very affordable option and I'm sure they are the most comfortable on the hams!
    • Karumakun
      Thanks for the heads up. That stool is priced at $39 bucks so I can believe how cheaply made it must be. I was thinking the hydraulic...
    • Karumakun
      Oh yeah, I forgot about the z stools. Those look comfy and a back saver.
    • Karumakun
      Karumakun posted the thread Vanity Stools in Arcade Central.
      I've been eyeing some alternative options to stools for my gameroom solutions sit down set up. Knowing that original SEGA and TAITO...
    • Karumakun
      obv Neo Turf Masters being the best 2D golf game ever to grace any system ever for all time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…