J
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• J
      jacklinks reacted to Neo Alec's post in the thread MVS Schematics with Like Like.
      Yep, that's what I mean. You should just need to hit the buttons on that screen and it will confirm cleared. Sadly, I love this old...
    • J
      jacklinks replied to the thread MVS Schematics.
      I'm not sure I tried just slot 2 on its own actually so will do that later. In the test menu i've cleared the back up RAM by holding A...
    • J
      Ah that makes perfect sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Is there a list of games/carts that have the M1 ROM? Or do I need a...
    • J
      jacklinks reacted to Neo Alec's post in the thread MVS Schematics with Like Like.
      @jacklinks Have you cleared the backup ram? What happens with only slot 2 filled?
    • J
      jacklinks reacted to ack's post in the thread MVS Schematics with Like Like.
      The neo geo has 2 cpus. A motorola 68000 which is the main cpu, and the z80 that handles sound. So when the z80 crashes its going to...
    • J
      Thanks for the advice man. I'm a bit green but wouldn't the Z80 crashing take out the video aswell? It's only the sound that goes out...
    • J
      jacklinks reacted to ack's post in the thread MVS Schematics with Like Like.
      This is likely the best you are going to get for 6 slot info https://wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?title=SLOT6_board Based on what you...
    • J
      jacklinks reacted to SignOfZeta's post in the thread MVS Schematics with Haha Haha.
      I loved your post. This is only because the question wasn’t about a multicart or flash cart. No other reason. I don’t have any other...
    • J
      Hey all, brand new member to the forum here. Looking for help and advice on various NG projects and hopefully share some of the things...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…