Recent content by GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

1. G

What happened to the King of Fighters discussion forum?

I know I've been away for a long time, but there definitely used to be one under the 'Gaming' I believe. Apologies if this was started in the wrong place. Regards, GC94
  2. G

Who's ordered KOF '98: Ultimate Match?

I have :D
  3. G

Can anyone tell me the track listing for the samurai Shodown 3 AST?

Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
  4. G

Can someone please confirm for me WTF is 'arrange mode' in KOFXI for PS2?

I've heard conflicting reports of what this mode actually is. Some say it is a rebalance where combos which do not normally work in arcade mode are now possible, while others say that it's just a load of new back/different background, with the system still intact. Does anyone know for sure...
  5. G

Kim Dong Hwan combos & set-ups: do you have any?

The title says it all. I need to improve my KDH game so I can dominate on Garou at work, so any combos, set-ups etc. would be greatly welcomed. I know a few good 'uns, although I need more practice to get them to connect (my breaking is pretty off when it comes to KDH). In another post I'll...
  6. G

Cowboy Bebop: Is it really that good?

Only asking as people seem to make such a big deal about this anime, that my curiousity has reqached boiling point and I've dedecided to rent it out for myself to see if it's worth the hype. Sure; I'll find out when it arrives, but I'd like to know what the fine folks of ng.com have to say about...
  7. G

The Latest version of Star Wars gangsta rap

Anybody seen the latest version of the old classic? If not, then here's the link for ya: http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/gangsta_rap_se A big improvement on the original (and that ruled anyway).
  8. G

Where can I download the Fatal Fury Special and AOF2 adverts?

You know what I'm talkin' about rifght? The live action ones where among other things; the guy playing Geese looked far too young. The AOF2 ad was feckin' cool though (as I remember it at least, it was a while back, so they may not be as cool as I remember them). I remember they were on planet...
  9. G

The Ethics of Downloading certain Roms and uploading roms in general.

Ok, (I'm a bit drunk, so forgive some of the shitty spellings) now we all know that downloading roms is bad/illegal/immoral whatever, there's no real airtight justification for doing it, as, at the end of the day, it's 99.9% illegal. We've heard all the main arguements for and against this...
  10. G

How do I beart Musashi in Last Blade? PLEASE!!!

I've been using Moriya in SPEED, but Musashi just keeps shitting all over me, and after 18 straight defeats, I think it's time I asked for a little help! Thanks. P.S. Apart from this collosal pain in the arse, LB1 seems pretty easy, is this so or is it just me?
  11. G

Waku waku 7 ports????

Are there any ports of Waku Waku 7, and are they any good? (I know I know, ports are inferior etc...) Just wondering if it would be worth picking up and what the quality would be like. Thanks.
  12. G

Magic mushrooms, how do you get the most out of them?

Gonna be illegal soon where I am, so I'm gonna pick some up, but then what, do I just eat em or what? Thanks.
  13. G

How do I beat Red Arremer or Goddess Athena

Any strategies for beating these two with any/all of the following characters would be most helpful; Terry, Mr Karate, Ryo, Demetri, Goenitz, Geese. Every time I face either of them, the same thing happens; I get smacked up (sigh).
  14. G

How many Brits saw the Athena sticker machine on Channel 4 last night?

In one the oh so typical Channel 4 smutfests disguised as an informational show (it was called "Sex with Strangers", an insight into the swinging seen, in case you were wondering), we saw the swingers of this particular episode getting their pictures taken in a cosey lovey dovey sort of way (as...