Recent content by evil son

1. E

ducktales remastered anyone else playing this?

:crying: the minute i heard the stage selection music my eyes got watery man this game was heavily part of my youth one of those games i took the time to master it helped too that i was a big ducktales fan back in the day the game looks great so far who else is playing this gem?
  2. E

nyc members ..need your help ..whats the best way to get to the new china town fair...

I heard the old one closed but reopened somewhere ..what's the best way to get there from grand central? It's my son b-day tomorrow was thinking of heading out there after we hit up time square.thanks in advance
  3. E

anybody get that earth defense force for the vita?

anybody own a vita besides me?:spock: how does it stack up? how it the online multi? i wanna grab this scared that there will not be any one to play with though
  4. E

black knight sword is out

anybody playing this? its from the same people that made sina mora grasshopper manufacture! games is so wierd an has an awesome graphical style kinda like those flying parts from shadows of the dammed.the soundtrack so far is amazing. if you are into side scrollers like old school shinobi an...
  5. E

pc gamers are these gaming pc specs a good deal for $400.00?

a friend of mine told me he would sell me this gaming pc with these specs for 400 bucks CPU: Intel Core i7 920 Quad Core 2.66ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 Heatsink w/ Xigmatex 120mm White LED Fan Motherboard: Evga x58 SLI Micro RAM: Corsair Dominator 6gb 1066mhz GPU: Evga GTX 480 1538mb...
  6. E

holy crap new berserk movie trailer is out!new anime comes out next month

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMOS3YDCSE&feature=youtube_gdata_player its beautiful:crying: cant wait too see it. welcome back gattz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMOS3YDCSE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  7. E

Pc gamers..need some advice on building a pc rig for battlefield 3

Sup wanted your advice an building a pc that would run bf 3 on max or decent settings.if you can recommend me the parts an gfx cards,motherboard etc.I'm a total noob at this stuff any help would be appreciated.also I plan on playing on my tv instead of a monitor.my budget is 800.
  8. E

Nintendo cuts 3ds price by 80 bucks 169.99 by aug

Now I am considering getting one. Can someone recomend any good games for it?
  9. E

King of fighters I available now on iPhone/touch and it's awsome!

Graphics an music and gameplay are all good.it's touch controls are way smoother than both sf versions. I also heard that more characters are in the way too.this will hold me over until the console release.
  10. E

Happy fathers day to all fathers on neo-geo.com

Let us all rejoice at what awsome fathers we are! Hope u guys enjoy a good fathers day like i am
  11. E

Can anyone recommend me a hard drive upgrade for my ps3 slim?

I'm running out of space for my 120gb that I have and am thinking of getting a bigger hd. Any of you ps3 owners have any recommendations for me? I have no idea what to get I've been looking at this one...
  12. E

So that hunted demons forge comes out tomorow

Anybody getting this? It looks like a sword and sorcerie co op game Gears of war mid evil style. Looks kool from the vids I've seen and dungeon creator looks fun.anybody know if this game has rpg elements to it?
  13. E

A thread about the Psn outage and gamers going nuts!

Man have we been spoiled, back in the day we didnt even have online an had a fucking good time with timeless classics from the 8 bit even before that all the way into the ps2 xbox era.crazy hows alot people are so butt hurt by psn being down.id understand the youth of today as they cant even...
  14. E

Kof XIII street date ........finally!!!!!

Ignition is publishing details in here Www.Ifap2snk.com Ha april fucking fools!!!!!
  15. E

Hard corps:uprising next week!

Didn't even know this was already coming out.who's copping this next week? Here's hoping it's jus as hard as the first one if not harder. This and mvc 3 is going to take up my whole month putting dcu on hold for now.