Recent content by Dahun72

1. Dahun72

Raspberry Pi Games projects

My brother moved to another state and I'm going to visit him soon. He doesn't play games much these days but we went to the arcades a lot in the 80s and 90s together. He watches lots of movies so I was thinking of setting up a Raspberry Pi for him with KODI but also putting on RetroPie so we...
  2. Dahun72

How can you test a if a CPS2 A board is on without a B board

Hi, I picked up a CPS2 A and B board. I watched the guy test it with a working b board, tested all the buttons etc.and all was good. He bundled it with a daily b board which he also showed me. It's not suicided but a board issue. Anyway, now that I have it home I was wondering if there is any...
  3. Dahun72

Consolizing 4 slot pointers

Attached pics of progress. - Original MVS motherboard. - Cleaned and painted Gold coz that's what I had lying around.. Got some dints and chips waiting around for spacers to arrive, then more spacers ordered etc. I guess that happens with kids in the house. Not fussed, haven't decided final...
  4. Dahun72

Nanoblocks Terry Bogard

Pretty cool.... https://mobile.twitter.com/seibu_lina0505/status/825327223733264386/photo/1
  5. Dahun72

Capcom CPS1, CPS2, CPS3, Naomi arcade enhancements guide

Hi all, I'm pretty keen on getting a cab down the track and I'd really like to get the Capcom arcade experience to go along with my Neo Geo goodness. That said I have no idea of the technological enhancements made over the past few years with Darksoft, Netdimm, loading games from Raspberry Pis...
  6. Dahun72

Someone working on Street Fighter 2 port to Neo Geo

Not sure what to think....But why not thanks to NeoSD! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h3W1319DyxQ
  7. Dahun72

Early gen plasma for Scart and VGA?

Hi, I'm able to pick up some early generation plasma screens for next to nothing. Some have Scart and VGA connections which would be perfect for my Neo, Atomiswave and Dreamcast setup. At the moment I'm using Scart through a CRT but the Atomiswave would enjoy being put through the VGA, as too...
  8. Dahun72

Any Australian NEO GEO traders/sellers etc.

Given the ridiculous shipping rates that have shat upon the Earth in the past few years I was wondering if there were any NeoGeo.com users in Australia selling/trading Neo related items. Cheers.
  9. Dahun72

Consolizing 4 slot pointers

After spending a lot of time researching, reading and preparing to consolize a 2 slot the purchase fell through. For every super meter wasted there's another just waiting to be filled and I'm about to own a 4 slotter. I've begun searching through the forum, YouTube and Google but obviously...
  10. Dahun72

MVS 2 slot has gfx corruption on just one slot

I've been looking for a while for a 2 slot and finally came across one. However, there's an issue. Slot 1 works perfect but slot 2 has graphics corruption. Is this common and fixable? Can anyone offer any insight? Much appreciated.
  11. Dahun72

Best.place to buy 161 in 1?

Need one to keep the kids from fiddling with the other carts. Where's the best place to grab one? AliExpress? Thanks
  12. Dahun72

Some MVS carts no seating in some motherboards?

This could be just the cart I have.... I have a KoF 2005 10th Anniversary that seems like it seats properly in my motherboard but doesn't run. It seats and runs fine in my friends setup. I tried to put the PCBs into another case and the bottom board didn't fit due to placement of the screw...
  13. Dahun72

Ninja Masters MVS cart sound issues

I've finally got a copy of this game. It's in great condition but it sounds like sound is only coming out of one channel, there is also some distortion and a little clicking in the audio. I've cleaned the connectors. All my other carts work no issues on the mobo+supergun I have set up. It all...
  14. Dahun72

Drowning in Fightsticks

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can lend some advice on how to solve my issue. Currently I play games on a Supergun which uses the Neo Geo joysticks as well as on the PS3 and PS4 and sometimes PC. I am currently under a pile of joysticks: - Hori Kai PS4/PS3/PC - Hori RAP PS3/PC - Some cheap Hori...
  15. Dahun72

WTB - Atomiswave carts

Am after the following Atomiswave carts: - King of Fighters XI - Samurai Shodown VI - Neo Geo Battle Coliseum PayPal ready. Thanks