Recent content by Cernex

1. C

Amazon - Silent Edge, Volume 2

Do you like ninjas with tons of dark fantasy action, sword slashing, and buildings catching on fire? Also, noodles and singers singing barely in-tune? If you do, man do I have the serial just for you! Enjoy!
  2. C

Amazon - VanGaurd, Volume 4

Arguments, terrible first impressions, new discoveries about this mysterious new world, and a club owner that tries to bite more than he can chew, maybe! Crazy how security systems never work when you need them to, right? Hope you enjoy!
  3. C

Beyond Terror: The Films of Lucio Fulci - revised hardcover!

>Lucio Fulci >Hardcover book >DVD with all trailers
  4. C

Amazon - Shattergun, Volume 1

A mafia boss is attacked as he tries to get some food. A misterious stranger saves his life and now the chase begins. Flying cars, giant guns and mullets in a cyberpunk world! Hope you enjoy!
  5. C

Amazon - Grave: Warrior of the Wasteland, Volume 2

After the unexpected attack by a masked warrior, the wasteland tyrant Dasario is out and looking for blood! Literally! And lots of innocent people will die. Hope you enjoy!
  6. C

Amazon - Vanguard Volume 3

Yep, I wrote another one! With more punching and more shooting! Someone even gets a brick broken on their head. Hope you like it!
  7. C

Neo Geo CD top loader compatible power brick?

Well, my AC adaptor is no more, sadly. Does anyone knows if there are any compatible power brick out there?
  8. C

Amazon - Grave: Warrior of the Wasteland, Volume 1

So do you like violence, gore, blood, and lots of people punching each other? Well look no further, do I have the book just for you. Hope you enjoy!
  9. C

Amazon - Vanguard Volume 2

(I'm not sure where this really belongs so I'm playing it safe and posting it here. If it belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it.) So, I like writing, and I've been doing so for quite some time. So today, I released this! Do you like fights, mystery, and violence? Well, you got it...
  10. C

Primal Rage 2

So, I know this are kind of old news, but after a quick search and not finding a thread about it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMynNFZbDJg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLjCSMNe3K8 You guys knew about this? Apparently the only place were you play the darned thing is this particular...
  11. C

Weird glitch on a generic black dynamo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWkVb5YSsCA I apologize for looking so shitty in the video beforehand. It should be noted this screen glitch does not appear on my Omega CMVS, only the dynamo.
  12. C

WTB: Canceled.

-
  13. C

The Neo Geo's Compatibility with Your TV

UPDATE: So, convinced my LG was no good and couldn't be repaired, I went out CRT hunting once again. I spotted a Samsung CL-29K5MQ flatscreen CRT. I mean, Samsungs are usually good, no? So I plug it in... And this is the fucking thing I get via component: I swear of god, I'm the unluckiest...
  14. C

WTB: Neo Geo CD controllers

Just looking for two neo geo cd pads, preferably (but not necessarily) boxed. If you have the two controllers and, by mere coincidence, a neo geo pocket AC cable, do make an offer. Shipping will be international. Can't pay as "gift" due to mexican tax laws.
  15. C

A question about the Neo CD and Metal Slug.

Quick Metal slug question I remember that the Neo CD/PSX had an "academy" (or "combat school" or something like that). I remember it was fun... and kind of tokimekish, for whatever random reason. Thing is, does that mode still plays on an american Neo CD or is it JAP only?