Recent content by bstoppel

1. bstoppel

Blinking Light Win: Fixing your toaster NES for good

Has anyone received theirs yet? I haven't seen any updates on the Kickstarter recently.
  2. bstoppel

Anyone using Vista 64-bit?

If you are upgrading from 32-bit to 64, it will force you to do a clean install, and it will copy your existing files to a folder called Old Computer or something like that.
  3. bstoppel

Vista Service Pack 1

Unfortunately, you can't get SP1 yet unless you're a TechNet subscriber or an OEM partner. I've read several reviews that say it greatly imporves the speed of Vista though.
  4. bstoppel

Can anyone help me out with this CSS / HTML stuff?

I'm pretty sure this is actually the issue. If you move the bottom of the DIV up to above the <p> it should resolve the issue. Of course you will also have to change the postinfo and postfoot classes so that they will still apply to the <p> most easliy by removing the ".entry" that is defined...
  5. bstoppel

Anyone with HTML experience? Can I put multiple image flips on one image?

This should work. <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> <!-- hide from none JavaScript Browsers Image1= new Image(320,240) Image1.src = "Kitty.jpg" Image2 = new Image(320,240) Image2.src = "Neo_Geo.jpg" Image3 = new Image(320,240) Image3.src = "Andrew_far.jpg" function SwapOut() {...
  6. bstoppel

The Ninja Turtles taking a shot at SNK?

For the record, it is S&K. As the clip clearly states it does not stand for sensitive and kind.
  7. bstoppel

You're Pitiful

You're Pitiful Enjoy. Mirrors available Here
  8. bstoppel

Official Nintendo Wii price? $250?!

Is this the same story as a few weeks ago where the actual quote was that the price would be No more than $250? As far as I know that is the only official comment on price.
  9. bstoppel

Wii Launch Price Confirmed?

I would be surprised if it is above $150. I'm really expecting $99 to make it a real mass market item.
  10. bstoppel

Revolution to be launched in June in Japan?

People seem to forget that Nintendo has said they are considering going with a release scheme similar to the DS. That would mean North America first followed by Japan and Europe.
  11. bstoppel

Completely remove Firefox from my system?

Remove the following from your computer. That should take care of the settings. C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles
  12. bstoppel

AC:WW Friend Code List

Name: Brandon Town: Nowhere Friend Code: 1417-9465-4319 Native Fruit: Orange I also have trees for all other fruits.
  13. bstoppel

sony you friggin nazis!

It won't happen. For it to work they would either have to required you to connect to the internet to play your game or have a way to write the data back to the disc. Putting a blu-ray writer in the PS3 would be too costly, and requiring the user to connect to the internet to play games would...
  14. bstoppel

Anyone ever use a memory card in the Arcade?

Every machine I ever tried it on had a penny or something stuck in the slot. That really got on my nerves.
  15. bstoppel

Sequels you never expected to see

Tremors 4: The Legend Begins Species 3