Recent content by aluisi

1. aluisi

Has anyone heard from aluisi? It's been 4 months since I've sent him money.

Paid both Razo and NeoEsz back with each getting a extra $10 not much but its all i could toss in extra.
  2. aluisi

well since people here know my address not going to say my car. what I will say its a super shiny 2006 car
  3. aluisi

i called the police after not just you guys but my dad was telling me to. Heres what happen. got up took shower. got dressed. went out side. to go help my dad at his office for some extra cash. saw window broke. was pissed. called my dad he bitched me out because i wasnt there to help him. got...
  4. aluisi

here fun bag o' glass and my window with plastic cuz its supposed to rain tonight you want me to take a photo of the guy replacing my window tomorrow too? I cleaned my car out. I was pissed when i went out and found out what happend and instanly started to clean up call my insurance and...
  5. aluisi

phone charger my jacket. Nothing interesting. there was no rock or anything that some on threw. just like some on just bashed my window to be a dick. My car doors were never opened nothing is missing.
  6. aluisi

I'm on my dads family plan he is paying for my data plan and the $10 s month extra line so I have a phone so i can call my kid and if anything happens.
  7. aluisi

First OMFG off I did have a shortage on parts. I had to order stuff and it took weeks to get. I had to reorder stuff from jamma parts parts for the audio amp and I have having a hell of a time trying to find controllers. I wasn't going to spend 20+ for controllers on ebay and then have to ask...
  8. aluisi

. Your report has been successfully received and the tracking number is XXXXXXX. You will be notified via email of any problems with your report. Once your report is approved, it will be issued a case number and you will receive an email regarding the approval of your report. Costa Mesa Police...
  9. aluisi

Oh ya this is sooo fucking convenient. I already talked with NeoEz and Razo and told them when I should be getting some money in. Its so much fun for me to have my car window broken. You know what its a great idea sorry guys I cant pay you. Your a dumb ass Shadowkn55. All my PMs were deleted...
  10. aluisi

First off i did ask my brother for money he cant help me. Secondly I don't have any one else who is pissed off at me except for this board. I have also received threats on here from people who I don't know or owe money to. And I have been trying to take care of this issues. If I didn't want to...
  11. aluisi

This happened some time last night. I was at home asleep. I woke up went out to my car and it was shattered. The only reason why I think this was malicious was because nothing was thrown throw the window. It was the back door window that was tinted so you cant even see in to the back of my car...
  12. aluisi

okay so with the threats i have gotten on here I wouldn't put it past one of you who live local to me to do what happened to me last night. My car back window was broken. Nothing was stolen out of my car but now I am more fucked then ever and I have been trying to save up money to get refunds to...
  13. aluisi

First off I dont care that my address is posted here you guys want to come over come on over beat me threaten me or come play some games. Also as for burning man I didnt pay one cent to go. My brother paid for everything. My ticket my food EVERYTHING!!! And the whole time I was there I had a 30...
  14. aluisi

Haha it does kinda look like that doesn't it? I have my les crossed I was so sick right there. I was in pain and puking yay.
  15. aluisi

ohh and that picture of me right after my operation my dad took it. He thought it was funny how miserable I was and he showed up at the hospital with fireball whiskey and argyle socks. My dad has a twisted seance of humor.