Recent content by Alex3k3

1. A

[FS] HRAP Hori Real Arcade Pro V Sileny Hayabusa for PS4 PS3 & PC

(sold) This arcade stick has been test and is in working condition. The door to the cord storage compartment is loose. Officially Licensed by SCEA. The Real Arcade Pro V Silent is a tournament-grade fighting stick that brings the arcade experience home. It is compatible with both the...
  2. A

[FS] Sega Saturn Phantom Universal Mod Chip

Up for sale is a Sega Saturn Phantom Mod Chip. The Phantom Universal is the worlds only Sega Saturn Universal Mod Chip. Allowing you to load your personal backup games from CD-R discs on any Sega Saturn system world wide. The installation is quick and easy, and unlike many other chip, the...
  3. A

[FS] ST-V Motherboard (sold)

Up for sale is a Sega Titan Video ST-V Motherboard. This item has been tested and is in working condition. The Jamma edge connector has some minor fraying. (Pictured) This is purely cosmetic and does not effect the functionality of the motherboard. All the CN auxiliary pins are in good shape and...
  4. A

MV1C Controller inputs will not register

Hello, I have a MVS MV1C. No matter what I do I can't get any input to work with this board. There are no broken traces that I see on the board. Any input wold be much appreciated.
  5. A

WTB Candy Cab (east coast)

Hello, I would Like to purchase a candy cabinet with a monitor in decent condition. (no game necessary). I'm located on the east coast (TN) and I'm willing to drive. I would like to purchase any one of the following: Astro City Blast City Net City New Net City Windy II Egret II or III or...
  6. A

WTB Taito X2

Hello, I'm looking to purchase a taito X2.
  7. A

Arcade stick help

Is it possible to hook an arcade stick up from a MAS Supernova Supergun to a computer? The controller has a LPT interface. I can get the Computer to recognize it, but I don't have the proper drivers for it. I have tried PPjoy, but I cannot find the proper configuration. Any help would be...
  8. A

WTB: (1) 128 MB (CHR) SIMM for CPS-3

Hi I'm looking for (1) 128 MB (CHR) SIMM for CPS-3. Please let me know if you have 1 for sale. Thanks!
  9. A

FS: 1170 Games 23 Console Lot!

I'm Selling My collection:eek: . I got hit really hard with a scam, & now i owe a lot of money:oh_no: . Thus I had to sell my Collection On eBay:help: . Truly a sad day for me:crying: . I have been collecting for over a decade and now it all must go...
  10. A

WTB: Soul Calibur 3 namco system 256

Hi, I am looking for a copy of soul calibur 3 for Namco system 256. I just need the disc and IC card. I have the Namco system 256. Thanks for looking.
  11. A

WTB: soul calibur 2 for system 246

looking for soul calibur 2 for the namco 246.