MV1C Controller inputs will not register

Alex3k3

n00b
Hello, I have a MVS MV1C. No matter what I do I can't get any input to work with this board. There are no broken traces that I see on the board. Any input wold be much appreciated.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Hello, I have a MVS MV1C. No matter what I do I can't get any input to work with this board. There are no broken traces that I see on the board. Any input wold be much appreciated.

Are you playing this on a supergun or a cabinet? See if you are getting a signal from the mamma edge to whichever controller array you're using. Also check connectivity in the microswitches

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I have tried playing it in both. I will give this a shot and report back. Thanks

Ensure that there's a signal going through the jamma edge for both controller pins and that all the buttons are grounded. Also look for loose wires. If there are absolutely no inputs detected, check wiring before taking apart the board itself.

Alex3k3

n00b
After looking at the schematics and finding the controller input chip. I noticed a bit of corruption in one of the traces leading up to it. I patched the trace and now I have working inputs!!! Thanks for your time and assistance!