NBA Season 22/23

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
It would be nuts if Durant got swept back-to-back. I doubt it tho, since Clips are without PG.
Klaw is playing in top playoff mode. Don’t think the sun will only attempt shooting 19 -3s a game . Possible for the clips to pull it off in 6 .

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Injuries can change any series at any time. Too many glass stars out there (AD, Leonard, Durant, CP3, Embiid) to make too firm of a prediction this early.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
It would be nuts if Durant got swept back-to-back. I doubt it tho, since Clips are without PG.
It would be, and it would the exact "Suns" thing to happen.

This is the first game 1 the Suns have lost in any series since they got back into the playoffs two years ago by the way. Take from that what you will.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
6ixers up 2-0 on BKLYN, Maxey was doing his Larry Bird impersonation tonight. Great game!

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Injuries can change any series at any time. Too many glass stars out there (AD, Leonard, Durant, CP3, Embiid) to make too firm of a prediction this early.

Hmmm..... Who should field the all time glass team (that would have been amazing if healthy)? Greg Oden, Sam Bowie, Zion Williamson

famicommander

15 Year Member
Hmmm..... Who should field the all time glass team (that would have been amazing if healthy)? Greg Oden, Sam Bowie, Zion Williamson
Greg Oden wasn't shit and he wasn't ever going to be shit even if healthy.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Any all-glass team would have to consist of people who would've been hall of famers had they not been injury-prone. Oden and Bowie never had a meaningful minute in the league and Zion hasn't proven shit yet.

Bill Walton would have to be on the Mt. Rushmore of any "would've been great if he wasn't made of glass" list. Dude was one of the greatest college players ever and the MVP of the league but almost never played more than 50 games and missed like 4 or 5 full seasons with foot and leg injuries. Was a shell of himself after that too. Big men and their fucking feet.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Zion is the new Ben Simmons. He flat out said it's 100% physically ready to go, but not "mentally Zion" yet enough to play. Fucking quit on his team when they needed him most in the playoffs.

I'm gonna go tell my boss I'm not "mentally me right now" and take a half a year off with full pay. Bet that'll go well.

racecar

20 Year Member
Damn looks like the suns going to fade out in LA . They can seem to find their 3s and probably less then 20 attempts again .

Wow hyland and westbrook make terrible ball handling decisions . Better to have Mann and Gordon on the floor .

Last edited:

famicommander

15 Year Member
Leonard out with a knee sprain tonight.

Incredibly shocking news that is totally shocking and not all all extremely predictable.

racecar

20 Year Member
Ref owned the clips in game 3 … Ty lie should have take Gordon out earlier he getting owned by booker

famicommander

15 Year Member

"My star player is a giant pussy who gets emotional and hurts the team when people hurt his feelings, so the NBA needs to make it against the rules to hurt his feelings" - Doc Rivers

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member

"My star player is a giant pussy who gets emotional and hurts the team when people hurt his feelings, so the NBA needs to make it against the rules to hurt his feelings" - Doc Rivers
To be fair, Doc has to nanny all these babies with the Sixers, it is not easy being a full time au pair.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Kawhi out for game 4 against Phoenix, Embiid out for game 4 against Brooklyn, both with glassitis knee sprains

racecar

20 Year Member
God damn I don’t think Powell gonna drop 40 again it’s another COVID kwahi and pandemic Paul shituation for the clippers . The game is so much easier for Booker, he taking shot like practice in every play cause his defender have to double KD .

famicommander

15 Year Member
Nugs up 3-0. Jokic with the first postseason triple-double in NBA history without shooting a single free throw. Wolves outshot the Nuggets 35-13 at the free throw line. This is the best the bench has looked all season, though. Brown, Braun, and even old man Jeff Green had really good games.

Knicks took a 2-1 lead on Cleveland, Atlanta showed signs of life and grabbed their first win.

famicommander

15 Year Member
and Embiid
Well he is a bitch, but I'd prefer if he somehow got healthy and beat the Celtics.

Doesn't seem likely though:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I am shocked how good Knicks is playing, destroying the Cavs and taking a 3-1 lead.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Suns over Clippers 3-1, need to go for the jugular Tuesday night.

Heat blow out Bucks 121-99, take 2-1 lead over top seed.
Since my fatalism appears to be working, I'm still calling Clippers in 4.

I did not have the Knicks and Heat taking series leads on my bingo card.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Since my fatalism appears to be working, I'm still calling Clippers in 4.

I did not have the Knicks and Heat taking series leads on my bingo card.
Heat win again and take a commanding 3-1 lead over the overall #1 seed Bucks. Things aren't looking good for Milwaukee,

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I'm still undecided if the Knicks are really that good or if the Cavs are just that bad.