A semi-serious discussion on transgender issues

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
And already the Republicans are pushing back, accusing Biden of "erasing women". How depressingly predictable.

They are also accusing him of declaring war on white supremacy.

Which I don't exactly get what the problem is.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
As long as they were a good teacher, sure, why not?

Trannies love to indoctrinate children, just like the filthy Christians. It's part of their creedo. So, "no" to tranny teachers, from my perspective. Good thing a biggot like me has no children.

Look around the forum and tell me this isn’t a gay bar.

I mean dudes have met from here and fucked.

Madman and Sylvie?

Transphobic to call Sylvie a dude.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
They are also accusing him of declaring war on white supremacy.

Which I don't exactly get what the problem is.

Well, I guess it depends on what qualifies as "white supremacy" these days...

By what I've read from you...that's a really broad stroke.

Trannies love to indoctrinate children, just like the filthy Christians. It's part of their creedo. So, "no" to tranny teachers. Good thing a biggot like me has no children.

Oh...this is quickly becoming a massive thing, the indoctrination of children.

The nuts of the world (religious, racist, etc) have been doing it...well, forever. The die hard liberals have been taking pages form their playbooks for a while now as well.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Has Biden announced a plan to deal with white supremacy?

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Eh, if they felt addressed when he said we had to confront and defeat white supremacy, it sounds like the term 'white fragility' suits them perfectly.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Man...this is great.

Somehow, yet another topic has been derailed and taken into oh-so-fun "everyone's a Nazi" territory once again. Well done, white knights.

Norton is such a fun fucking guy...I can't imagine how neat it is to interact with him in real life...must be great.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I'm not piling on. Or, I'm not trying to anyway. Go read Rand Paul's interpretation of that part of Biden's inaugural address. It seems he felt thoroughly addressed, as if he was being personally attacked. If he feels addressed by the term 'white supremacy', he's probably a white supremacist.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'm not piling on. Or, I'm not trying to anyway. Go read Rand Paul's interpretation of that part of Biden's inaugural address. It seems he felt thoroughly addressed, as if he was being personally attacked. If he feels addressed by the term 'white supremacy', he's probably a white supremacist.

Honestly, it's Norton...or whatever his real fucking name is. The dude is flat out race obsessed. No matter the hot button topic, the guy takes it right to white racism, every time. Any attempt to dispute it or even discuss it gets the same, regurgitated manufactured accusations, like "white fragility".

Fucking white people...it never ends with some of us. In my 43 years on this planet, not one time have I even got into an heated argument with a minority let alone been accused of being racist by one.

But white folks...jesus h christ, do we just LUV to shove that accusation into each other's faces, don't we?

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Norton is obvioualy transphobic, hence the hostility towards Smokes.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
White fragility and Fragile Masculinity are parallel subjects.

And the republican snowflakes are triggered up and trying to rally the troops around both at this very minute.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Well, I guess it depends on what qualifies as "white supremacy" these days

Flying the Confederate Flag in the US Capitol along with your fellow “Camp Auschwitz” rioter.
The disproportionate imprisonment of non-white persons in the USA.
Police programs such as “stop and frisk.”
White Agents of the State murdering black men for offenses such as selling a single untaxed cigarette and allegedly passing a fake 20 dollar bill.

Hardly a “broad” stroke there.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
White fragility and Fragile Masculinity are parallel subjects.

And the republican snowflakes are triggered up and trying to rally the troops around both at this very minute.

Do you have a single thing to add to this discussion outside of your exhausting (and repetitive) political rhetoric?

We were discussing transgender rights in America, anything to say about that that doesn't involve Republicans, Nazis, or Trump?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Flying the Confederate Flag in the US Capitol along with your fellow “Camp Auschwitz” rioter.
The disproportionate imprisonment of non-white persons in the USA.
Police programs such as “stop and frisk.”
White Agents of the State murdering black men for offenses such as selling a single untaxed cigarette and allegedly passing a 20 dollar bill.

Hardly a “broad” stroke there.

Don't.

Please...you're far smarter than that.

NO ONE is disputing that shit here...NO FUCKING ONE.

Jesus, man...

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
We were discussing transgender rights in America, anything to say about that that doesn't involve Republicans, Nazis, or Trump?

Agreed. Quite interested to hear norton's take on this topic - there doesn't seem to be an easy choice liberal pick on this one.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Don't.

Please...you're far smarter than that.

NO ONE is disputing that shit here...NO FUCKING ONE.

Jesus, man...

Norton said something off topic. You put your foot in your mouth. Deal with it.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Norton said something off topic. You put your foot in your mouth. Deal with it.

No, YOU feel I put my foot in my own mouth...good for you.

Norton's definition of what qualifies as white supremacy is broad...the dude probably jerks off and only allow himself one stroke per white person he accused of being a racist that day. If he doesn't spurt...well, he wasn't doing enough god's work.

If he does spurt...he probably accuses his white spunk of being racist as well...

fake

15 Year Member

Norton's definition of what qualifies as white supremacy is broad...the dude probably jerks off and only allow himself one stroke per white person he accused of being a racist that day. If he doesn't spurt...well, he wasn't doing enough god's work.

If he does spurt...he probably accuses his white spunk of being racist as well...

You're saying his stroking is broad?

Seriously, though...when I start seeing phrases like "broad stroke" or argument terms like "straw man" or "ad hominem," the person using them is usually already digging a pretty deep hole. Just an observation, though.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
You're saying his stroking is broad?

Seriously, though...when I start seeing phrases like "broad stroke" or argument terms like "straw man" or "ad hominem," the person using them is usually already digging a pretty deep hole. Just an observation, though.

The moron feels all Republicans are racists...that broad enough for you?

fake

15 Year Member
The moron feels all Republicans are racists...that broad enough for you?

I'd let him confirm or deny that.

There are schools of thought that even middle class and upper class liberals are racist if they leverage their whiteness. Which would be >99.9% of them.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Do you have a single thing to add to this discussion outside of your exhausting (and repetitive) political rhetoric?

The first post invoked Biden.
STK invoked Republicans.

I'm arguing that white-fragility faux-outrage against Biden is disingenuous, as is the hyper-masculine-fragile faux outrage. They are one in the same coming from the same group of deplorables.

#unity.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

You can shove your "unity" straight up your ass, you prejudice, white hating piece of shit.

I can honestly say that I hope that one day, you are a victim of the very bullshit you helped create.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

There are many different types of racism, there are many different levels of white supremacy. I may consider myself to be be complicit to some degree in purveying those paradigms.

But I'm not sticking my neck for white supremacy.
As Billy Shakespeare says: "the lady does protest too much"
As my uncle Billy says: "A hit dog will holler"

Last edited: