Messy Game Room Thread

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
Is this a stupid idea for a thread? Posting pics of our messy game rooms? Mine is a shit hole right now. Had to move stuff to see what's on a book case just now. Saw an MVS game I forgot I had...

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Don't know if this qualifies as game room...

This is my room like two months ago, all console videogames are stashed and hidden...

Turbogfx

Crazed MVS Addict
Kinda f'ed up to admit this... but my game room/office is probably the tidiest room in my entire house :-$

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
same here, my game room is the cleanest part of the house since im a big neat freak.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Mine is in a state of disrepair at the moment. I moved last year, and have been pulling stuff out of storage, organizing, reorganizing, selling, etc. I've still got shit everywhere until I get off my lazy ass and start a sale thread to get rid of the excess.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422990990.438912.jpg

This is about what mine looks like right now. Gohan has seen it.

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
Yeah, I wouldn't post pics of my messy game room. It's messy for the most part because my game room is small and I don't have enough shelve space to display all my gaming stuff. I'm in the process of going through the collection and selling off items so I can have a presentable game room.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
His wife took the kid and left him because of it, kind of depressing actually.

i remembered that, he made a video about what happened. but not too long after, he started making vids again. he's always been one of my favorite youtubers. hell, hes the reason why i got an aes.

it just sucks that he lost his wife and kid because of it

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

latest

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
its not sad because hes done like 4 "this is my last youtube video ever" videos

Turbogfx

Crazed MVS Addict

I actually was not aware of that. Though I once saw one of his earlier videos and saw a little kid in front of one of his candy cabs, and then one day I started to wonder: how come I never see or hear that kid any more. So THAT's what happened... wow.

I can understand the wife in a way. Everyone has their limits regarding what they can handle. I mean if you look at the MESS lying around in some/most of those videos... jeez. He clearly has/had a problem (don't know about his current life balance and it's none of my business either), which does not make him a loser per se IMO. Would be a total SHAME though if he hadn't learned from this in any way.

On-topic: a messy game room is no biggy, as long as it does not harm yourself or your family life. Draw a line and know where your loved one's line is drawn so you don't cross it (too often).

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
My GameRoom is messy and I am trying to get it cleaned up and organized a little better. Here's my public self shaming pix...

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
This, I swear it always looks like a flea market threw up in his house. Not game room...HOUSE.

His old place with the closet use to piss me off. PCBs all over the place, in piles, shit all over the cabs.

Not really, purely his own fault and he didn't care. Feel bad for the kid, not him.

i remembered that, he made a video about what happened. but not too long after, he started making vids again. he's always been one of my favorite youtubers. hell, hes the reason why i got an aes.

That's cool it got you into AES.

I consider him one of the worst YTers out there. He is not only annoying. He is a slob, shitty hack at repairs, and contributes more bad practices than good.