Post Your Recent Purchases!

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
You have to fill out the Market Access Request Form to post a sales thread.

Yeah, when you send him the message he is usually pretty quick to get back. Though he gets a lot of requests so sometimes he may miss a message, just send another one if you don't hear back pretty quick, that will keep you on the top of the queue.

16Bites

n00b
You have to fill out the Market Access Request Form to post a sales thread.

Guys I wonder if you could help me work out whats going on. When I go to this link it says I do not have permission. Its seems I don't have permission to do anything other than post in here. I can't even click anyones picture links to see the pictures.

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of who I need to speak with or alert them to me as I probably don't have permission to message them either! :annoyed:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Guys I wonder if you could help me work out whats going on. When I go to this link it says I do not have permission. Its seems I don't have permission to do anything other than post in here. I can't even click anyones picture links to see the pictures.

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of who I need to speak with or alert them to me as I probably don't have permission to message them either! :annoyed:

I'd start a thread asking if Rot can help. He will most certainly help you with any queries you might have.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Speak with god.

He'll give you the answers you seek.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Picked up a trashed GB pocket the other week. Here's the system with a complete upgrade.

71768a2faf2e654a7da9ca0ee336dca8.jpg

lions3

Igniz's Servent
is the light any more painful to put in a GBP than the DMG?

The only issue was peeling up the back of the original screen. Adding the new light was pretty strait forward. Well other than I got my wires backwards the first time.

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug

Probably because you are a new user, in some time your account will be allowed to edit your posts, view pictures, etc....

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Just received this on a trade ... although there's no tigers to be found - black or otherwise.

IMG_3656.JPGIMG_3678.JPG

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Upgraded some cabling for my SNES recently. A little pricey, but for a cheaper cost than one of those crappy SNES classic minis coming out, it was worth the upgrade. SNES and XRGB Mini shielded Coaxial cables from retro-accessories.

YX0nIXF.jpg

I decided to do a capture of it, as you can hear there is next to no audio noise, especially when the screen goes all white.

I've tried all manner of fixing my old cables to get rid of the hissing noise, different grounding, shielding... I even ran separate audio lines from the cable and hooked it directly into my amp input (bypassing the SCART plug) which turned out better, but not perfect.
These coaxial cables are next to perfect.

Completely worth the purchase for my A/V OCD.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
SNES shielded Coaxial cables from retro-accessories.

That's what I am ordering next for my RGB modded toploader NES with the SNES multi av out port. I liked the build quality of the regular shielded cable I bought for the RGB NES I sold.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Super pleased to have gotten this today!

IMG_1006_zpstoapeuay.jpg

Even better was someone local to me who bought it from the neostore back in 2003!

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
That's what I am ordering next for my RGB modded toploader NES with the SNES multi av out port. I liked the build quality of the regular shielded cable I bought for the RGB NES I sold.

Get it from her website, they're a few dollars cheaper 'cause she doesn't have to deal with the ebay fees.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
^ np.

If anyone wants me to capture another game that they've been having problems with audio noise, I'd be happy to.

I know Seiken Densetsu 3's title screen was an easy example since it was made up of a lot of white clouds.

I'm also planning on posting up some MSU examples as well.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Upgraded some cabling for my SNES recently. A little pricey, but for a cheaper cost than one of those crappy SNES classic minis coming out, it was worth the upgrade. SNES and XRGB Mini shielded Coaxial cables from retro-accessories.

YX0nIXF.jpg

I decided to do a capture of it, as you can hear there is next to no audio noise, especially when the screen goes all white.

I've tried all manner of fixing my old cables to get rid of the hissing noise, different grounding, shielding... I even ran separate audio lines from the cable and hooked it directly into my amp input (bypassing the SCART plug) which turned out better, but not perfect.
These coaxial cables are next to perfect.

Completely worth the purchase for my A/V OCD.

These are solid cables for sure. However, in my view, the official Super Famicom RGB21 cable from Nintendo is superior to any aftermarket cable for both audio and video quality. The difference is very minor but there is a difference.