Post Your Recent Purchases!

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I have been lurking on these forums for a while after I decided to start looking for a Neo Geo MVS 4 slot. I finally found one in my area in good shape with a great looking monitor. The only problem is I believe the sound board needs to be capped. There are screeching and scratching noises in every slot no matter which game is being played. I picked up a cap kit and have begun the grueling process.

Looks good! How much was it?

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,

Thanks to Opt2not post. I ordered a brook universal fighting board. Got 2 undamned converter in a trade. A button wrench for my big red. The Magician lord will be use for a transplant

Your gonna sac a Magician Lord? You should use a cheaper crappier game. lol

I actually need a Magician Lord cartridge.

Ballz

n00b
I paid $430 for my 4 slot. It came with Art of Fighting, World Heroes, Fatal Fury, 3 Count Bout, and a 111-1 multicart.

Ballz

n00b
Yes, I have a Big Red 4 slot. I could not pass it up at that price. I have seen beat up ones without games go for more. I posted a pic a few posts up. It was a beast to move down the basement. I have pinball machines that were easier than this cabinet. The monitor is like brand new. The cap kit on the PCB is real pain in the ass. Hopefully that will fix my audio problem.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
This was kind of pointless since I already have an Everdrive N8, but I couldn't resist the best Famicom multicart ever. At $6.20 shipped, I couldn't really go wrong anyway. This cart would have blown my mind if it came out back in the day.

aqxgEKh.jpg

Oh well, I guess I can use it and my everdrive to do comparisons of various NESRGB palettes on one famicom vs the composite video palette on the other.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
is that the Neo Castlevania Demo by BarfHappy from 2004?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Picked up a asus VH236H monitor recently for $50 in great condition. Feels great playing my fighting games on this thing. Found it on CL, best part was the dude was local and met up at the CVS that is 2 mins away from me.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Picked up a asus VH236H monitor recently for $50 in great condition. Feels great playing my fighting games on this thing. Found it on CL, best part was the dude was local and met up at the CVS that is 2 mins away from me.

great scoop. I think i have that same monitor but I paid full price last summer.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Yeah, it really is a great monitor, the evo standard before the Benq RL. I want to find one more of these badboys or a benq RL for cheap. They can be had for $100 on cl if you keep looking but i wanna pay $70 tops lol

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I paid $70 for it, so I think that's a decent price.

I also picked up a MD3 which arrived today, was about $50+shipping, I think the label might be a replacement, but it doesn't bother me.
It's one of the few games I wanted a legit cart, there aren't many.
Interesting how the game is usually priced about $80 on the forum, but usually sells for less on ebay, go figure.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
or that MD3 is more loved here on the forum than in the general "gamer" public.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
So you're implying that we are worse than eBay sellers?

Yes, when it comes to Magical Drop 3 prices :tickled:
I've seen many sell for around $50 on ebay, around here it's almost always closer to $80.
Even the one most recently for sale on the forum was $80>$70>then listed on ebay and sold for less than $60.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I missed a YAJ auction the other day by 20mins because I woke up late. It was MD2, MD3, and JoyJoyKid. it sold for like $67 :(

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I've seen many sell for around $50 on ebay, around here it's almost always closer to $80.
Even the one most recently for sale on the forum was $80>$70>then listed on ebay and sold for less than $60.

LOL :D
Glad you bought MD3.
I love that game so much, play it with my family all the time :)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

One was over $100, IIRC. On the bright side, at least no one sells Windjammers, Nam or Mag Lord for $200 (yet). Maybe fakk2 did, but he wrote a very compelling short story explaining why so I'll overlook it.

My recent purchase was a banged up 2 Slot.

I've since completely restored it with some mods and even reproduced all the artwork.

If anyone else needs Neo Geo artwork, I have a thread on KLOV with details.