What anime are you watching?

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I'd still give it a chance Als, decide for yourself. Personally, I liked the show, and I found myself quite excited every week for the new episode. I can somewhat agree with Herb too, because the pacing is very slow and the story arcs got very drawn out.
From what I understand, the manga is about a season or 2 ahead, pacing wise. AND HE STILL HASN'T GOTTEN BACK TO HIS BASEMENT.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I've finally started watching Attack on Titan. I've been listening to all the hype for over a year now, so I'm hoping it's not going to disappoint. I'm 5 episodes in and I am really enjoying it so far.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I've been watching some old stuff this weekend. AD Police Files was dope. It's darker in tone than Bubblegum Crisis, it's a shame there's not more of it. Then there was Cybernetics Guardian and Garaga both of which were terrible.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Well, I've finished Attack on Titan. I did a marathon yesterday and watched 15 episodes. Not quite what I was expecting from the last 5 or so episodes, I really enjoyed the series but it certainly leaves you wanting more.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Attack on Titan I enjoyed for the first handful of episodes but turned into just another chatty show. Still decent, but could have been something much greater.

I’m watching Parasyte, started strong but now has kinda dragged without much to hold onto. Very poor character development leaves me not caring a lot for the romance, nor anyone for that matter.

I just started Mononoke, now this has a lot of potential! :multi_co:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I have an extra copy of "Now and Then, Here and There". I want to share this anime so much that I'm willing to send my extra copy to somebody for free. As long as you're in Canada or USA and like a bitter-sweet conclusion.

Last edited:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Finally watched Patema Inverted tonight. Was good.

Finished Stella Women's Academy yesterday.

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
I thought I was going to hate it, but I actually enjoyed R.O.D. Just finished watching the blu-ray set last month. Also keeping up with JoJo on Cruncyroll

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Why'd you buy the insanely expensive Blu-ray set when you thought you were going to hate it?