Firearm enthusiast thread

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Psychological background checks should absolutely be off the table, period.

I don't need to be interviewed by the psychologist the police use...particularly when the police don't want me to own a firearm in the first place.

It's just another obstacle to owning a firearm. Such testing is designed to discourage ownership.

In short: it's bullshit lie.

PS: Fuck NYC.

I can't wait till SAF et al, litigate these morons in to bankruptcy.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
NYC isn't the only city with gun laws like it has. I'm not in NYC, so yes fuck it right up the ass. I live in Dutchess County, where i can own fire arms. But the whole no 30 round mag, bayo lug/ threaded barrels apply to me as well. Unless the fire arm is pre-ban or the magazine over 10 rounds is pre ban.

New York was one of the first states to jump along the clinton ban in 94 if i recall correctly. I can see them voting in favor of more gun control in New York state. In which time i will be moving to a state that promises to defend the 2nd amendment . Maybe like Wyoming .

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
This bull shit in New York is crazy. They are trying to pass a 7 round magazine confiscation bill. Also, ban all "assault" rifles. Giving new laws to guns already grand fathered in. So if you have one its not re-sellable period not even privately among each other. They want everyone to registry all long rifles. You have to renew your handgun license every 5 years.

I honestly don't understand there thought process here. How is going from 10 round magazines to 7 going to stop mass shootings? I agree you should have to pass a mental back ground to even purchase a gun. But not strip people of a right to own these fire arms. Also, all 30 round magazines even pre-ban will be considered illegal and a felony.

If they pass this bill, other states will follow in its example. If anyone else is in New York, even if you aren't give a Ny Republican a call and express your concern. If we don't fight for our 2nd amendment no one will.

Cuomo and Bloomberg are two peas in a pod, foaming at the mouth for the most ridiculous anti-gun laws they can get, completely ignorant on firearms, and overrun with emotion and anger.

Sad to see that these are the types of leaders that NY and NYC produce. These two morons would be better-suited to give televangelist sermons on the Sunday morning circle jerk hour.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
NY wants to ban online ammo sales and flag bulk ammo purchases. How is this even feasible? Who will maintain this kind of registry, and more importantly how will they act on this info?

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
I don't advocate violent overthrow of the Government, but reading the history of the founding of the United States of America, the Revolutionary War was started over less than this.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Yeah...this shit could get nasty. I really want to hear what Obama announces later this week.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I don't advocate violent overthrow of the Government, but reading the history of the founding of the United States of America, the Revolutionary War was started over less than this.

Needing guns to protect your rights from government encroachment shouldn't even be used as an argument anymore because

1. The government is not to be fucked with and

2. Many gun owners aren't cool, righteous guys like Galfordo or level headed like Smokehouse....the majority are fucking morons and I could easily picture Americas militias falling in line and helping the cops/military crack down on the people should America ever become openly fascist.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Many gun owners aren't cool, righteous guys like Galfordo or level headed like Smokehouse....the majority are fucking morons and I could easily picture Americas militias falling in line and helping the cops/military crack down on the people should America ever become openly fascist.

Sadly I agree.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Needing guns to protect your rights from government encroachment shouldn't even be used as an argument anymore because

2. Many gun owners aren't cool, righteous guys like Galfordo or level headed like Smokehouse....the majority are fucking morons and I could easily picture Americas militias falling in line and helping the cops/military crack down on the people should America ever become openly fascist.

I want to disagree... but:

1. Not everyone can be Galfordo (me, for instance.), but maybe... Galfordo is the hero our nation deserves.

2. I'm very pro-gun and gun-rights, but I don't particularly like my pro-gun allies. For instance: the moment some asshole makes the proclamation that includes some variation of "THE CHRISTIAN -anything- OF AMERICA", my next round fired in anger will be directed at that guy, as opposed to "the enemy" which would be, presumably, the guv'ment.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
New York Senate voted for the new gun ban last night. It passed, all it has to do now is pass assembly and its over for new york state.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
NY will be fucked until SAF, NRA can come to the rescue with litigation.

A 7 round mag limit? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
SW686.jpg

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Well, thanks for the compliment.

I often feel like I'm in the middle of a dipshit sandwich when it comes to politics. I don't openly support democrats or republicans...although I tend to agree with more of republicans say, they too are nasty, greedy people pushing their own agenda.

I despise insane anti gun nuts as much as I do people like Ted Nugent far off the deep in of the other side. If I were in the NRA, I would do to Ted what the Dems did to that idiot Puff Daddy during his oh so amazing "Vote or die" campaigns...politely ask him to fuck off. We should put he and Dianne Feinstein in the same room on opposite sides of Obama and let them yell at each other somhe han have the amazing bliss of morons in stereo...although I consider Obama a moron too so I guess that would just be a bullshit sandwich...

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
So the Vepr i purchased online, thats till in the mail. I can't own it. My ffl can't transfer it to me. I am out 1100 dollars. If you own a legally before yesterday a pre-ban 30 round magazine. You are now a felon in new york state.

Guys, this is bad. We need to be heard. Even if you don't live in New York state, please call your REPS and be heard. This is an attack on our 2nd amendment.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
So the Vepr i purchased online, thats till in the mail. I can't own it. My ffl can't transfer it to me. I am out 1100 dollars. If you own a legally before yesterday a pre-ban 30 round magazine. You are now a felon in new york state.

Guys, this is bad. We need to be heard. Even if you don't live in New York state, please call your REPS and be heard. This is an attack on our 2nd amendment.

Holy shit, that fucking blows, sorry dude. I'm doing what I can. VEPRs are awesome btw, get the fuck out of that state if you possibly can and get yourself one.

I want to disagree... but:

1. Not everyone can be Galfordo (me, for instance.), but maybe... Galfordo is the hero our nation deserves.

lolololol thanks bro, that is primo sig material, mad props. ;)

Last edited:

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
The best part is, i can't own the vepr now because it has a detachable magazine. Holy shit this state is screwed. Hell, my 1940 swiss k31 has two evil features. Thats a bolt action rifle with a bayonet lug and a detachable magazine. Quick take the evil gun away....

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Can't you just remove the pistol grip on the vepr so the only feature it has is a detachable magazine?

I have a feeling NY is going to have to make use of the same "exploits" we do in CA to have our modern semi-autos.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
That REALLY makes me want to mod my new Savage Axis with a bayonet lug somehow...

(although, more realistically, I should save up for a threaded barrel before those get banned too...)

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
The jokes straight up aren't funny. Your president Mr dictator him self. Plans on using executive order later today to enforce stricter gun laws. You might just lose your 2nd amendment like i did yesterday.