FightCade Scrub Night

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
After being at my new place for over a month and after everything that has happened during that time I finally had a chance to set up my gaming area in our tiny ass room. Had to make the best with the space i have.
Heres my little setup
13324195_1754379708142511_1181153448_o.jpg

And here is my FC setup.
13340709_1754379714809177_1231734574_o.jpg

THE POWER!!!!!! LOL
13334340_1754379718142510_1992190640_o.jpg

Also, I got to play a buddy on fightcade earlier today. Ran my FC comp with hard line and used the laptop on wireless to chat using skype and my headset. It worked out very nicely. Made for a more fun experience.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
playing against aj is like playing against rugal on kof 95 ;). he is very skilled.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
GGS guys

Bogard- was fun dude, had alot of fun on RB2. Its a really great game. Always down for some matches

Electric- GGS dude, pisses me off that the rain fucked with the internet service, doesnt make senese it was barely raining, the other week i literally was hailing for awhile and our internet was fine. FFS and RBS was fun as fuck, especially you and ur cheap ass hahaaha. Too bad we didnt make it to RB2.
I think we had pretty good connection especially with skype chat.

Where the hell is everyone? Need to jump on some Fightcade bitches!!!!!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
GGS AJ!

I know I'm a cheap dirty fuck but I try to make it fun and interesting, you'd think the other members would leave some grateful love notes for me but NOOOOOO let's talk about how skillful AJ is...lolololololol!

Ha ha! All kidding aside, yeah man we always have the best of games and a great connection too, even with Skype, I usually run Skype on my laptop to avoid slowing down fightcade on my desktop but last nigh everything worked so well.

Oh yeah, we need to get in that RB2 train. Also I've been thinking and I gotta get you to try some of these Neo games

Last Blade 1 & 2
Samurai Shodown II & IV
Kizuna Encounter
Ninja Masters
Savage Reign (For that old school clunk fest feel)
Art of Fighting 3
Matrimelee
Rage of the Dragons

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Hell yeah we gotta start off with RB2 first next time.

Last Blade 1 & 2 - I'm down for LB2
Samurai Shodown II & IV - I'm down for both of these
Kizuna Encounter yes please
Ninja Masters
Savage Reign (For that old school clunk fest feel)
Art of Fighting 3 I saw afew matches of the one character that seemed to just do jab combos and did so much damage
Matrimelee
Rage of the Dragonsused to play with my bro so I'm down

Should be fun

Last edited:

Ip Man

15 Year Member
hey eg, what would i need for skype? just a microphone, right?. no camera.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah man, just a mic would do. Just download Skype for your computer and we'll hook up next time we go for some games. AJ & I will be playing some games later tonight if you or anyone else is interested.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I'm ready for some gsmes, kindergarten cop 2 was a bad as we thought it was going to be hahaha

hey eg, what would i need for skype? just a microphone, right?. no camera.

Yeah, you just need a mic or headset. When you do skype you just do call instead of video chat.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yo AJ, I'm going to the AF3 room, hope you're still there, sorry I got distracted talking about wrazzling on the chatz

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh please, you just can't stand it that I don't like STRAKURZ 'R' US and prefer actual wrestling. People? lol, just Fammicomanche. Why are you even posting here?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Haha, too funny.

Electric ,Ggs on RB2 the other day. RB2 is the game that had me wanting to get into the FF series of games. Graphically and the gameplay seemed smooth. After playing it alittle more I still prefer RBS over RB2, the characters I like seem to be stripped of alot of their moves.

I plan to get on FC tonight if ur down for some sfa3, kof 98 and kizuna encounter today. Been awhile since I've played some 98.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
thanks guys. putting a mic on my 'to buy' list. sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Def dude, playing fightcade without being able to chat with ur buddy isn't as fun. Adds the extra lol factor when bs happens during a match

Edit- I suggest plantronics brand pc headset, I have Acouple I got for pretty cheap and they are great. I'll post what I have when I get home

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
jumping on now if anyone is down for some games. ill be in the sfa3 room

edit-FC seems to be crashing, dont know if its just me or the server.

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
GGS last night electric. Love the Salt of Alpha 3, i def need to get the cps2 board that this sucka. Probably just do the darksoft mod.
We need to play some more kof, damn, after playing the FF series all the characters from that game dont have the same depth to them in kof 98. Still fun and we need to get more kof in our lives. I still suck at kof execution wise, its the only fighter besides tekken i played mostly on pad. still adjusting.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah GGS AJ, always!

I'm down for any KOF, the truth is it has been a long while since I've played KOF, so rusty, couldn't remember the SDM moves on some characters. Heidern Cheese when it works, it really does work, lol.

I'm always up to try anything, so let's keep it going!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Man its been so long since i played Kizuna Encounter, King Lion for the win!!!! Hes so frkn good. I like Gordon since i can anti air everything with his tackle throw. It was alot of fun man. I started getting my groove back on kof98 last night, my execution is still pretty shitty. And i think i need my LS32 to play Kizuna, having trouble hitting the supers and some of the commands on the ls38.
We def need to throw in great games like Kizuna into the mix. Its so easy to pickup and play.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Time to get back on this, Ill be on later today after 7pm if anyone wants to catch some games.