FightCade Scrub Night

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
not running tonight so i will be free this evening for some games if anyone is down.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Finally had some time to mod a T5A HRAP with a 6B CP, all Sanwa hardware, JLF w/Octogate, OBSN and a brook PCB. Was playing 3rdS on XBL and tested it out on PS3, PC and PS4 as well but I noticed I have to reconnect the USB if I leave the PS4 idle for too long. Could there be an update? Will check into it. I'm planning to do a second one so I can have a dual setup for the systems I'm currently playing 360, PS3, PS4 and PC. Was thinking of rocking it with 8 buttons for XRD and KOF14 but the 6BCP is a clean set up, mind as well make them look uniform.

Short version: Just wanted to say I moded a stick and I'm ready to have some games! Always up for anything, ST always king but I'm down to play just about anything.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Played 3s last night. I think I was seeing only a third of the fames. It was real rough. Anybody know the best way to fix that? Is it simply a turn up the GGPO delay or am I doing something wrong?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Electric- Yeah, go to brooks site and getting the latest firmware. If its timing out on ps4 thats an indicator that you need to update. Glad you finally got a chance to mod them.

i just added 1mm oversized aluminum actuator to my ls32

act1.jpgact2.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
ggs AJ, the salt was very coarse last night. I need to get back on the train.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
GG'S for sure dude. Just LMK when ur down for some games, havent been playing as much either lately. Just got my gear in the mail so i can start doing some heavy bag work.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
im down to play some fightcade tonight, gonna be playing on an american stick, so ill probably gonna lose more.
HMU if anyone is down

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
So I finally installed fightcade.
played some 3s, got my ass surgically relocated to the top of my head.
I'd be down to play 3s, or really anything; I've just been playing a lot of 3s lately

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Just installed fightcade again. Need to get a controller though.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Ggs last night baka.

I'm down to play 3s with you guys on fight Cade or psn. LMK when u wanna play. In off today and staying in

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I'll be down sunday evening if that's cool - working tonight and tomorrow

I just realized the other day that circle restrictors are awful for me

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
GG's AJ. Should've tried to find you last night was watching the 3s tournament in Japan last night but played SFV instead while watching.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
On 3S on PSN,

How frequently are you running lobbies? Do you typically use any characters besides Ken?

I still make a point of checking the server once or twice a week in the hope that expert Japanese players randomly surface.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
GG's AJ. Should've tried to find you last night was watching the 3s tournament in Japan last night but played SFV instead while watching.
I'm down for some 3s today. I'll be home for afew hours before going out. I'll leave my ps3 on from now till then.

I'll be down sunday evening if that's cool - working tonight and tomorrow

I just realized the other day that circle restrictors are awful for me
Im using an octogate on my ls32 lately. Been pretty good but replacing it with the original square to see which one is better. What games you play on FC? I'll be on so LMK if you wanna grab some matches

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Work is calling me in for 12 hour shifts right now. sucks for gaming, but need the money.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Work is calling me in for 12 hour shifts right now. sucks for gaming, but need the money.
Damn dude, gotta make that money though, what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking?

Didnt get a chance to game at all on sunday, was my Bday and was too busy being hung over lol. Ill available to play after 7pm central today if anyone is down for some games. Id be down for SvC, Alpha 2/3, kof 98/00/02, vampire savior, breakers revenge, karnovs revenge, Mark of the wolves, Third Strike or turbo.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Technically floor maintence, but I know a little of everything so I was called in early to help stock shelves in areas that haven't been stocked in days.Only bad part was I didn't sleep much.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Im using an octogate on my ls32 lately. Been pretty good but replacing it with the original square to see which one is better. What games you play on FC? I'll be on so LMK if you wanna grab some matches

I've only tried 3s so far, but i'm down to play just about anything.
drop me a PM or something and we'll set up some matches

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
cool, so 3s is the only game you have treid on FC or its your main game in general?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Damn I missed another fightnight? :(
Do any of you play on weekends or is everyone generally only free for play on weekdays?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Damn I missed another fightnight? :(
Do any of you play on weekends or is everyone generally only free for play on weekdays?
I play randomly all week. On weeknights im usually available to play between 7pm - 10pm central and on the weekends im available randomly. The thing is im not actively online playing during the week. I kinda setup matches with ppl then play. So you will rarely see me just on FC looking for a match. PM so we can setup some time to play.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
cool, so 3s is the only game you have treid on FC or its your main game in general?

Both, although I'd be down for a buncha others, coming to mind-
Windjammers, JoJo, and Super Dodge ball, but I'll play anything (be warned, i suck at most SNK fighters)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Are you good at SDB? I've only played with one person in FC, one of my favorite games, a real bummer 'cause I rarely get to play against anyone.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
id be down to try out SDB, usually play battle flip shot in that genre of games