FightCade Scrub Night

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I don't just like it...I love it!!!! Lol, welcome to the salty regrets club!

I'm about to hook up a couple of locals with AJ's set, they'll join in on the fundo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
Thanks AJ! Will d/l tomorrow. I play kof94/95/98/2002, breakers, 3s, ninja masters, garou, fighters history dynamite.... A lot really. But what i really like about fightcade is competition in games no one near me wants to play, like rbs, rb2, ffs. Finally can dig deeper into those.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Electric- hell yeah the more ppl we get in on it the better. You need to get FilthyRear on it too.
Also, what happened to the salty regrets banner? Lol

Caprica- nice! I wanna get into rb2 and ffs. Never got a chance to play alot of neo fighters for the same reason. Everyone just played capcom fighters and didn't want to touch neo games due to graphics, blah blah
Also we like to get the salt flowing around here on street fighter alpha 3

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
jump on tonight guys, ill be available after 730 tonight if anyone is down.
Just pm me and ill check this thread

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Tonight is the nachos!

I'm in the NTM room...swing it!

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
sweet! Gonna play some turfies with VZ and then I'll be ready for the sodium shores of salty beach resort...

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
GGS last night Electric, we played a threesome of games

Alpha 3- The salt is always strong in this game. Your getting better with your positioning and use of normals. Had some close matches

Waku Waku7- Tried this game out, its different, thats for sure, it was fun. Dont think it will be on my list of game i NEED for my cab. Rai is pretty sick though

FFS- Fuck had so much playing this last night, i did not want to stop but it was late as hell. Mai and Billy seem to be who i want to practice with.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Sancho my man! When are we gonna have some games?! I'm down for LB2 fer sure!!!!

GGS last night Electric, we played a threesome of games

Alpha 3- The salt is always strong in this game. Your getting better with your positioning and use of normals. Had some close matches

Waku Waku7- Tried this game out, its different, thats for sure, it was fun. Dont think it will be on my list of game i NEED for my cab. Rai is pretty sick though

FFS- Fuck had so many salty regrets playing this last night, i did not want to stop but it was late as hell. Mai and Billy seem to be who i want to practice with.
@AJ, GGs as always man.

A3 is always a learning experience for me, just trying to keep up with you has gotten me this far, the tidal salt rivers never come back...

WW7 is a game I want to play more, I've barely put any time into it, it just kinda pop in my head out of nowehere.

FFS for me is the best Neo Fighter. Old Macn Cheese FTW...

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Alpha 3 is too good, so many option and the fact everyone has air throws makes it fun as hell. Just wish it had universal overhead. that would be sick

Im down to play some more WW7, i just do see myself buying the game unless i find it on the cheap

Dude, that fkn old man cheese is nasty, i kept trying to trip him out of it and would get fkd up. I need to get adjusted to the plane switch commands/buttons. lol there were times when i was rolling all over the place

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
I fightcaded without yous'.... and my anus hurts by the peoples that added salt to my SFA3 failure!!! The SF3: TS turned out even though!!! I got my parry timing back... yayahhhh!!!

Edit: PM me with the fightcade... high chance i will commence the tappin clickity!!!

Breakfast time!!!!

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Hell yeah dude, im fkn down. I didnt get any games in yesterday. SFA3, FFS, RB2?

edit- Fuck, lost my three 6 mafia tag!!!!

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
We haven't played RB2, we should play RBS as well, both games are awesome, make you decide which one is the best, for me...RBS all the way, just more FFS style with the plane switching but other than that both games are solid!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Hopefully if i have time after work i be able to install the ls56 into one of my t5 sticks. So ill get to take it for a testdrive. Lets get some SFA3 and FFS in for sure. maybe we should play RBS and RB2 separately so i can get a true feel for the games. Ive watched many matches, they all look really fun, but i dont have much time behind the wheel as an adult on these titles.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You're gonna fit right into it though, the RB games don't play like FFS as much, they play more like an ABC fest, so combos are pretty relaxed and so are the inputs, nothing as strict as FFS. At some point we should mess around with Last Blades as well, both amazing in their own right.

I'm down for some salty grains for A3, always! Same for FFS!