FightCade Scrub Night

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm in the NTM room if anybody is game. I'm down for anything...

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I still need to play you sometime DZ, which games is it that you play on FC?

Electric- Had fun fucking around on KOF 2001 last night, even with the weird input delay we were experiencing. Mai is such a good stricker. God I hadnt touched that game in forever. Artwork and music for the most part suck, but once you get into it, its def worth kicking the dust off.
Salty SFA3 matches as usual. GGS

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I still need to play you sometime DZ, which games is it that you play on FC?

Electric- Had fun fucking around on KOF 2001 last night, even with the weird input delay we were experiencing. Mai is such a good stricker. God I hadnt touched that game in forever. Artwork and music for the most part suck, but once you get into it, its def worth kicking the dust off.
Salty SFA3 matches as usual. GGS

I'll play anything, I enjoy ST, A2G, NTM, and BR the most.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah GGs to both AJ and DZ. A3 as usual...the salt mines of Nephran-Ka have trapped me once again...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Up for some games if anyone is looking for a good time and you're prepared to pay the price...50 shipped is all I'm asking for, everybody has their vice!

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Does anyone have a full rom set for this? I downloaded one, but half of the games don't work. I also didn't have much luck trying to point this to a MAME set.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Does anyone have a full rom set for this? I downloaded one, but half of the games don't work. I also didn't have much luck trying to point this to a MAME set.

It needs an older romset that is FBA compatible. New mame stuff won't work. AJ has a link to a full romset, shoot him a PM.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Sent both, GX and VZ a pm with AJ's link.

Anyone else please don't hesitate to post and I'll PM you. Trying to avoid taking any heat by doing it publicly.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Yesss, more fightcaders.....

Anyone down for some matches in about an hour. Need to wind down from this crappy weekend

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
BLEAGH, sent you a PM

I'd love to have some matches today AJ but there's a PPV and I have the GF home, fixing to watch Hateful Eight...I'll come later if I have the chance.

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Didnt get that pm, ill be in the SFA3 room if anyone is down. We can play something else too. Ill be on for maybe another hour before i hop off.

Enjoy your night with your chick electric. We can catch games tomorrow or tuesday.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
BLEAGH is actually a member here, lol, I sent a PM to him.

I'll be up for some games when I get home, so I'll txt you and see if you're up for it!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I missed a comma, lol...the ingrate didn't even come in and say thanks...I feel semi-abused.

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
EG can you send me the link please? You got me curious about fightcade, just tried it and love it so far!