Taco Bell Dare-Devil Grillers

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
What else on the menu has Guac? It isn't that thing they make that copies Chipotle, is it? I'm sure you can order guac on the side too, can't you?

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
What else on the menu has Guac? It isn't that thing they make that copies Chipotle, is it? I'm sure you can order guac on the side too, can't you?

You can order anything you want on the side. In fact, you can just order sides if you want.

I have gone to Taco Bell and ordered a 16oz soda cup full of ground beef taco filling. I am not making this up.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I have gone to Taco Bell and ordered a 16oz soda cup full of ground beef taco filling. I am not making this up.

200x200px-ZC-2c2d0bac_peter-griffin-go-on-meme-Imgur-r74t.gif

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You can order anything you want on the side. In fact, you can just order sides if you want.

This is awesome.

Reminds me of 7th grade school cafeteria, they decided to change the way they served lunches so that it was like a salad bar. You got your plate, put the food on it, paid the lunch price for whatever you put on the plate. The first time they had taco salad, I showed them the error of their ways. I filled the plate up with nothing but taco meat, then put two slices of orange on the side, because hey, you can't just eat all meat. The lunch lady's eyes bugged out. The salad bar approach didn't last long.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
This is awesome.

Reminds me of 7th grade school cafeteria, they decided to change the way they served lunches so that it was like a salad bar. You got your plate, put the food on it, paid the lunch price for whatever you put on the plate. The first time they had taco salad, I showed them the error of their ways. I filled the plate up with nothing but taco meat, then put two slices of orange on the side, because hey, you can't just eat all meat. The lunch lady's eyes bugged out. The salad bar approach didn't last long.
LoL

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
This is awesome.

I always double stack the pizza so it look like 1 pizza.

SouthAmericaNeo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I don't understand this fascination with Taco Bell. There are plenty of authentic Mexican restaurants try those. Taco bell is shit

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I don't understand this fascination with Taco Bell. There are plenty of authentic Mexican restaurants try those. Taco bell is shit

Fast, cheap, & open late...

Also anyone ever notice all the black & asians work at Taco Bell...Yet in KFC, its all mexicans.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,

WTF does an "authentic Mexican restaurant" have to do with Taco Bell?

If i want real-ish Mexican food I'll go to an "authentic Mexican restaurant". If I want Taco Bell, I'll fuckin go to Taco Bell. TB is so vastly different than anything resembling "authentic Mexican" that it's not in the same class of food IMO.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Fast, cheap, & open late...

Also anyone ever notice all the black & asians work at Taco Bell...Yet in KFC, its all mexicans.

Exactly, there's not many places I can even get a decent meal at 2am for $5.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
WTF does an "authentic Mexican restaurant" have to do with Taco Bell?

If i want real-ish Mexican food I'll go to an "authentic Mexican restaurant". If I want Taco Bell, I'll fuckin go to Taco Bell. TB is so vastly different than anything resembling "authentic Mexican" that it's not in the same class of food IMO.

Agreed.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Every day of the week in high school there was a "bar" option in addition to the normal entree and ala carte stuff, but apparently our lunch ladies were wiser. On taco bar day you had to put your meat into a little cup, though I think the remainder of the toppings were free. The downside was you ended up having to put the meat on top of the taco which is less than ideal.

I'm not sure why I felt compelled to share that as the information is completely useless.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
The new Taco Bell that opened up by my work is always full of Mexican families eating there which I think is really weird

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
The new Taco Bell that opened up by my work is always full of Mexican families eating there which I think is really weird

I was at one in plymouth a month ago and there was a mexican family eating there.

*SNAPS!*

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
When I worked there in the early 90's, the beef, steak, and chicken were all pre-made boil-in-bag and the beans came dehydrated. You just added hot water to them and stirred them up.

Taco Johns still cooks the meat fresh...raw hamburger in a giant tub and they throw in the seasonings...I've seen them do it from time to time.

It was still that way when I worked for Taco Bell from 2002 to 2003. It probably is still done that way even now.

Though, all this talk makes me really want some Del Taco. For fast food, that's easily my favorite place. Not a bad item on their menu.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
For the past few days I've been eating nothing but Wawa, as it was the last few days of Hoagiefest. If I ever move out of this area I'm gonna miss Wawa the most.

SouthAmericaNeo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
It was still that way when I worked for Taco Bell from 2002 to 2003. It probably is still done that way even now.

Though, all this talk makes me really want some Del Taco. For fast food, that's easily my favorite place. Not a bad item on their menu.

It's shit. It looks the same coming out as going in. Probably tastes the same.

SouthAmericaNeo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I admit my English is not the best but I am learning. I paste with the use of google translate but sometimes I type myself. I know enough that taco bell is a bad food.