Why is ReplicaX such a dick to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
If you sign the contract and it says you have to wear a pink shirt to work everyday then you wear a pink shirt to work, simple as that.

Having said that, people here seem far too comfortable with the idea of employers drug testing them. Unless it's a driving job, or something else with life or death consequences like air traffic control or something then people need to start pushing back on this. If companies want to decide what you do and don't do outside of work hours then they need to pay you for the time outside of work hours, you're not owned by them.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Having said that, people here seem far too comfortable with the idea of employers drug testing them. Unless it's a driving job, or something else with life or death consequences like air traffic control or something then people need to start pushing back on this. If companies want to decide what you do and don't do outside of work hours then they need to pay you for the time outside of work hours, you're not owned by them.

That sounds great and all, but at the end of the day employers are legally allowed to drug test. I agree that if you have a job that doesn't depend on you constantly being on top of your shit, mentally, then who the hell cares if you burn one in your off hours? Certainly no worse than drinking. But the bottom line is that it is still illegal (in most states here in the US) and there are certainly jobs that are not something that a pot head should be doing. I had to be drug tested for my current job, but considering what I do it was totally understandable (because it indirectly has life or death consequences.)

You certainly have a right to refuse a drug test when being hired for a job. But they likewise have the right to rescind their offer.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
His kind always does. They can never internalize anything. Nothing is anything they did. It's always "someone out to get them" unfairly.

I don't know if you know, but Jassin also kills animals for fun and brags about it.

He think's it's cool to shoot squirrels with a shotgun for laughs.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Having said that, people here seem far too comfortable with the idea of employers drug testing them. Unless it's a driving job, or something else with life or death consequences like air traffic control or something then people need to start pushing back on this.

I agree with you. Look at this goose, a neurosurgeon coked out of his mind spending his days off on hooker and bolivian marching powder binges:

It can also be revealed that in the weeks of September leading up to the second fatal overdose involving Ms Zaupa, Nair spent $56,405 on his MasterCard in one visit to the plush Edgecliff parlour that lasted 25 hours.

Room records show $17,320 of that was attributed to "cash-out". A further $20,330 was listed simply as "advance", and the remainder was recorded as regular sex services by the hour and a $450 tip. A legal statement signed by a Liaisons worker says "tip", "cash-out" and "fantasy" were allegedly three words regularly used to conceal Nair's cocaine transactions inside the premises.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/brothels-ignored-warning-on-neurosurgeon-suresh-nair-20140524-38vk9.html

Can't wait to get my mellon operated on by that guy :lolz:

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I don't know if you know, but Jassin also kills animals for fun and brags about it.

He think's it's cool to shoot squirrels with a shotgun for laughs.

The conversation went like this.

Jass: I used to shoot squirrels with a pellet gun.
Chat: FU
Jass: I got bored so I pulled out my shotgun.
Chat: FU seriously
Jass: Pulled the trigger and all you see was a red mist of blood.
Chat: ......
Jass: hahahahahha

Seriously fucked up, how in the world could someone get off killing something so adorable. From that point on, I was done with him.

cute-squirrel-o.gif

tumblr_mhw31z5qTb1qbxi45o1_500.gif

tumblr_mbcevo8L5s1qbxi45o1_500.gif

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
The conversation went like this.

Jass: I used to shoot squirrels with a pellet gun.
Chat: FU
Jass: I got bored so I pulled out my shotgun.
Chat: FU seriously
Jass: Pulled the trigger and all you see was a red mist of blood.
Chat: ......
Jass: hahahahahha

Seriously fucked up, how in the world could someone get off killing something so adorable. From that point on, I was done with him.

cute-squirrel-o.gif

tumblr_mhw31z5qTb1qbxi45o1_500.gif

tumblr_mbcevo8L5s1qbxi45o1_500.gif

Depending on where you live they can be pests but just killing any animal because you can or find it amusing is pretty fucked up. I can understand killing an animal if it is threatening your life/livelihood or for population control purposes (hunting in some areas) however just doing it to do it is unacceptable. I am a conservative gun loving angry ass white dude and even I don't go around shooting animals. People like this should not be permitted to own firearms, they give educated gun owners a bad name. I bet he is the type that sideswipes the shooting tables with his barrel instead of pointing it down when he goes to move.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
When humans kill each other off inevitably, the squirrels will inherit the earth. Free to cross abandoned roads without the fear of being run down by some crazed soccer mom running late to pick her kids up, or Jassin himself.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
everyone in this thread loves teh caulk :loco:

EVERYONE

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
how in the world could someone get off killing something so adorable. From that point on, I was done with him.

cute-squirrel-o.gif

indeed, that is terminally fucked up shit right then and there, and that's coming from a terminally fucked-up doll fucker, no less...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi Rot.

Forget to not use ellipsis?

...I never forget... that's something eh?

xROTx

PS. Funny thing about ellipses... It helps me concentrate when typing...
PPS. I also notice it's more widely accepted than when I first started here...

NOTE: Anyone who considers I have hijacked MT's account... is sorta dumb... dumb enough to post...

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
just caving in to popular demand, is all.

everyone here considers me a "Doll Fucker" regardless of whatever i may attempt to say to the contrary,
and the overwhelming public opinion cannot possibly be mistaken, now can they?

so there you have it: the jury has indeed come to a fairly definite consensus...

Last edited:

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
NOTE: Anyone who considers I have hijacked MT's account... is sorta dumb... dumb enough to post...

Yeah you're right...you probably couldn't pull it off anyways.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yeah you're right...you probably couldn't pull it off anyways.

...That's my point...

My brain isn't wired that way... That's why I liked Makismo so much... he was... "different"... I could never have his sincere type of insanity...

xROTx

PS. I still feel that Makismo was better value for fun than half the guys I see posting...

Status
Not open for further replies.