Why is ReplicaX such a dick to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I don't really do FFS, infact I just sold my copy to Big Bear. I would challenge him to a game of MK2, it can even be on his own cab. But what do I get when I win?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I don't really do FFS, infact I just sold my copy to Big Bear. I would challenge him to a game of MK2, it can even be on his own cab. But what do I get when I win?

What let me guess?

It's not "SNK enough" or something inane like that right??

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Only I didn't lose my job, I withdrew my application for a permanent position the following day. So they had no reason to complete the process. Of course that cost me 5,000$ a year and benefits.

rationalize much?

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Only I didn't lose my job, I withdrew my application for a permanent position the following day. So they had no reason to complete the process. Of course that cost me 5,000$ a year and benefits.

~lol such an idiot

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member

Ambulance rides: $900
Turning down a permanent position: $5000/year
Smoking pot: Priceless

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
But what do I get when I win?
You gave up even applying for a better job because you couldn't pause on the weed. Here's a glimpse into your future: You're never going to win. You will always be a loser.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I've shot and killed more healthy animals then I can count... But I didn't fuck with him, he's been giving me shit for days now.

Pls... defenseless squirrels shot with a 12 gauge hardly counts you freak.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...al-Jassin-intervention&highlight=intervention

I tried to help. :keke:

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
You gave up even applying for a better job because you couldn't pause on the weed. Here's a glimpse into your future: You're never going to win. You will always be a loser.

No I have the job, as a temp. I stopped smoking, passed a drug test, background check, everything to get it.

While working, and doing a kick ass job I might add... I was asked to switch to full time, a offer they only made to 3 out of 12 temps. The offer also included a 5,000 a year raise and permanent benefits like vacation earned and health/dential.

I say "Yea where do I sign?" Then they say we need you to pass another test. I was setup to take the test after working that very shift. My shift ends, I enter the place to give my sample... I take it. I know I'm pretty much fucked at this point, I was just smoking that very weekend... As anyone who was at a certain Neo Gathering can confirm. When I got home, I talked with my wife about it.. She insisted that if I tested dirty they would fire me for sure. "A job is better than no job!"

Now I know the place who collected the sample isn't connected to my work by anything but paper, and the test results won't be ready for days. So the very next day early, I inform my supervisor that I was very sorry but dew to my situation I would be withdrawing my application and remain a temporary.

He seemed very puzzled by this, seems no one had ever turned them down before. But I'm still working, every shift since, and I haven't heard shit about it. Life continues like before...

That is the full honest story, seem some wild tales about me have formed on Slashchat...

I don't know if I should be honored that I'm still mentioned around that place? Surely even the likes of DK must have better things to do with his time?

Status
Not open for further replies.