Why is ReplicaX such a dick to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
This Zangief dude really seems to have a dog in this fight.

I recently worked with a dude like Jassin. Came from a temp agency, got hired on cash under the table because he didn't have a checking account because he had scammed the Ohio Unemployment Agency and got caught. Scammed the IRS and got caught. Had multiple kids with different women and was avoiding paying child support on 4/6 of them. Owed something like $36k.

Despite all of that dude was still bragging about buying a camper trailer, a boat and a new car stereo on top of Lebron Nikes for his kids and new memorial portrait tattoos for his ugly ass kids and grandpa to finish his sleeves. A real class act.

People like this will never learn. These fucks spend more time jumping through hoops and finding loopholes that regular people do working.

Also am I missing something or did Jassin do the drug test and just retract the promotional application? He'd still test positive and lose his regular temp job right? You can't take back a jar full of tainted piss.

Did he just submit the paperwork and refuse the test and then retract the promotion submition? You know not that that's a huge red flag.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure Jass has lost work before due to a positive drug test. At least I know he's shaved his head in anticipation of a hair follicle test at his last gig.

All joking aside (kinda) that intervention thread of mine for him was somewhat legit. He's altered his lifestyle in such a way to try to "beat the system" when the true root of his problems (at least some of them) is his habitual drug use.

From past conversations with him, he seems to have a pretty storied history with a variety of drugs which has probably resulted in some of the behavioral traits we see today. In the end, ReplicaX being a dick to him is the least of his probs.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
to those who decide how happy someone else might be with their situation, how happy are you being succesful? maybe you just want everyone to be successful because you are ''really digging it''(read as hating).

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
G'morning. Well, now more details/history are emerging that indicate that this wasn't an isolated incident, and those details are pretty darned important to my judgement call. Dude should do some critical thinking sooner than later on how to get his ship straight.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I understand that Jassin had to retract his application for that permanent position, because at that point it was too late to do anything else. Had he not "changed his mind", he would have certainly lost his job completely when the test came back positive.

So the real question here for Jassin is: Did you learn from that mistake and put yourself in a position to take advantage of an opportunity like that when it comes around again? In other words, are you still smoking pot?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I understand that Jassin had to retract his application for that permanent position, because at that point it was too late to do anything else. Had he not "changed his mind", he would have certainly lost his job completely when the test came back positive.

So the real question here for Jassin is: Did you learn from that mistake and put yourself in a position to take advantage of an opportunity like that when it comes around again? In other words, are you still smoking pot?
Of course he is. In his mind, the problem wasn't that he wasn't in a position to pass the test; it was that he didn't have time to buy clean piss. So unfair!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Since when is occasional (recreational) puffing an intolerable act around these parts? I’m down to caffeine these days but I certainly don’t hold partying with mary against anyone. It’s probably going to be decriminalized across most of the country in our lifetimes FFS.

If there is one thing I can’t stand it’s when people lay their own values and goals over others in a disrespectful way. Some people want to wake up every morning and make a positive impact on the world, others want bitches and riches, and then there are those who like to have TMNT figures on a shelf (but only ones featured in the arcade game because it would be very irksome otherwise).

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Reminds me of Makismo- any attention is better than no attention, I guess?

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Since when is occasional (recreational) puffing an intolerable act around these parts? I’m down to caffeine these days but I certainly don’t hold partying with mary against anyone. It’s probably going to be decriminalized across most of the country in our lifetimes FFS.

If there is one thing I can’t stand it’s when people lay their own values and goals over others in a disrespectful way.

Slow your roll scarf man. ;)

I think we're talking about 2 completely different individuals here. That is, an "occasional/recreational" pot smoker, which in and of itself does not have negative connotations and usually is not associated with an individual who let’s the occasional joint or bong hit affect their life/job/significant other in a negative manner.

On the other hand, we see cases such as this one here with Jass, where the habitual drug use has negatively impacted a career (or careers plural) and who knows what else. It’s not my or anyone else’s place to judge but when Jass voluntarily puts this stuff out there on a public forum, don’t be surprised when opinions on both sides of the coin are presented. Don’t pretend like the projected values of myself or others were unsolicited here. Make sense? Good. :D

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

If there is one thing I can’t stand it’s when people lay their own values and goals over others in a disrespectful way.
Oh, fuck you.

Weed is no more harmful than alcohol. Everyone knows that. That isn't the point.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
It's simple really and not even personal. When ppl do stupid shit and/or post said shit, they get what they deserve. I did the same exact thing to Joe8 and others, you are by no means special Jassin.

The difference with Jassin and Joe8 isn't much. They react with further stupid shit only to push them further and further into a downward spiral of shit.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
When ppl do stupid shit and/or post said shit, they get what they deserve.
The difference with Jassin and Joe8 isn't much. They react with further stupid shit only to push them further and further into a downward spiral of shit.

1819417269_photo_view_bigphp__answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
How many of you would be in a world of shit if you could lose your job for drinking in the last 30 days ? If he doesn't have kids or dependents being hurt by his dope smoking, why the hell does anyone care ?

Negligence and lack of regard for a fully working blast city is deplorable, but forgivable.
Sales thread shadiness is intolerable. Jass, quite frankly I'm not sure why you haven't been locked in the hyphen for a few weeks...

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Negligence and lack of regard for a fully working blast city is deplorable, but forgivable.
Sales thread shadiness is intolerable. Jass, quite frankly I'm not sure why you haven't been locked in the hyphen for a few weeks...

^
This is all I've given him shit about on this forum.

Life choices, meh. Jassin has been here a few years and knows how this forum can be with sharing certain things. Some shit is better off keeping to yourself.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Yea Teddy, only the kicker for me... I don't even know anyone who isn't A) Smoking pot and B) Willing to sell me piss.

So much other stuff in this thread I could comment on, but....

I worked with plenty of smokers at one of my past jobs. The job involved driving, and if you were in an accident (even if it was not your fault at all) you'd get tested. Even if someone ran into your parked truck, you'd have to take a piss test.

All the guys with anything to worry about kept a "number 1 system" in their trucks. It's synthetic clean piss with a waist band and heat pack to keep it at the right temp. Half of the dudes who worked there got their jobs by using one.

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Jro sighting! How ya been man?
Alright, I suppose.

And yes, the next answer is yes, bored at work. No time killer quite like the old NG.com.

The new av is fantastic, btw, but man that new name threw me for a minute there.

And this thread is hilarious.

As is that other "these people is motherfuckers fuck them ban 'em rot and VT."

I like that one.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
^
This is all I've given him shit about on this forum.

Life choices, meh. Jassin has been here a few years and knows how this forum can be with sharing certain things. Some shit is better off keeping to yourself.

What are you guys talking about? What rule is my sales thread violating?

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
You guys forgot another Jassin story.

When he used to come into Slashchat, he told us how he got fed up at IBM for whom he worked, and quit his job because they broke up his team. Then on top of that, he took all of the IBM stock he had (cutting his nose off to spite his face) and sold it...because well long-term planning doesn't matter, selling that IBM stock sure sent them a stern message.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
What are you guys talking about? What rule is my sales thread violating?

- Your K7500 chassis description was misleading aka "deceptive". Why do you think I corrected you? Nvm, you think its all personal.

I'm not gonna bother listing everything else. It's all over the forum.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
fuck me this is just great.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Oh, fuck you.

Weed is no more harmful than alcohol. Everyone knows that. That isn't the point.

Why is it so hard to understand? When you take a job and sign a policy that you are subject to testing for drugs and they are not allowed, it no longer matters if you think they should be legal or not? Man up and take some responsibility for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.