Pulstar

marcio1986

Cheng's Errand Boy
The guys been here for like a week and he's all about Kid Panda's thievery/hoarding gimmick.

Do you understand that this man has made peoples lives difficult?

Educate yourself.

So how many weeks must I be registered until I can write things about stuff on the forum?

My notebook is ready Master

:down:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
You're the only who makes sense most days.

marcio1986

Cheng's Errand Boy
How many Pulstar carts do you have that have a white case and a Japan label?

What is the deal with the white carts? I have not seen to many of them.

they're rentals I believe, I had one but gave it away. I'm not a big fan of them.

nork69

Marked Wolf
10 Year Member
PULSTAR will always be there, and we will always talk about it.
THAT a hot game !
Put on hands on it !

autobahn3000

Banned
they're rentals I believe, I had one but gave it away. I'm not a big fan of them.

Well, I just picked one up for $300.00 with free shipping and it has a White case.

Next time your giving away Pulstar carts give it to me before you give it to Panda ;)

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Wow, so you bought that shitty one on ebay from portugal?

EDIT:

Nope nevermind, can't be the same one.

Last edited:

Pasky

Finally beat this game a couple days ago. Took me about 4 and a half hours starting from stage 1. I feel like I've finally accomplished something in life.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Finally beat this game a couple days ago. Took me about 4 and a half hours starting from stage 1. I feel like I've finally accomplished something in life.

By beat do you mean 1cc? If so that's damn impressive.

Pasky

By beat do you mean 1cc? If so that's damn impressive.

No...dear god no. I wish. Maybe one day. I've gotten to stage 3 boss without dying. The only 1CC video I can find of it, is someone using a turbo controller.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
No...dear god no. I wish. Maybe one day. I've gotten to stage 3 boss without dying. The only 1CC video I can find of it, is someone using a turbo controller.

Yeah that's still awesome that you beat it. The checkpoint system makes it pretty difficult even credit feeding. I would love to see a 1cc video myself. Turbo controller sounds cheap though.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Hmmm using a turbo controller on the game seems counter productive. Your charge shot does massive damage. Soon I hope to have a 1cc vid up.

Pasky

Hmmm using a turbo controller on the game seems counter productive. Your charge shot does massive damage. Soon I hope to have a 1cc vid up.

Ya, I don't consider it legit myself, which is why i don't really acknowledge it.

Anyways if ya wanna see it:

Played using a consolized MVS with a modded Saturn controller with autofire capabilities. Japan region, arcade difficulty.

Part I:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tvsiSgYmZc

Part II:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yE5SV9tGWs

Last edited:

marcio1986

Cheng's Errand Boy
Well, I just picked one up for $300.00 with free shipping and it has a White case.

Next time your giving away Pulstar carts give it to me before you give it to Panda ;)
Didn't gave it to Panda, gave it to someone that had a broken cart shell and I only gave the white cart not the game boards :p

Ya, I don't consider it legit myself, which is why i don't really acknowledge it.
My thoughts exactly, using any kind of assistance just takes away the joy of accomplishing something.