Pulstar

NewNeoOwner

Quiz Detective
Pulstar is one of the few games I'll be happy with just having on my 161-1 great game but I just have more fun playing Blazing Star. Also I can't really bring myself to pay more than $100 on a single MVS cart.

I'm with you. I get that some things are mega rare but in the end it's just a game and the multicarts will let me enjoy them without paying a premium. I bought exactly 1 game for $100 and that was Strikers. All the other NG games I own were $80 or less.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Pandas are known to hoard Pulstar carts in preparation for the 3 month long hibernation during wintertime. XD
vadsa1.jpg

Panda owns a lot of Pulstar boots....heheh

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Lmao. "Pullstar" is my second favorite typo besides my "wind jamma" cart.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
You know Panda is writing down all your names & making a list. He is checking it against his "Noob offering" list, those who haven't offered will get a visit.

It's probably because I'm a noob but I don't know what the hell you're talking about

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Can't say I've 1cc'ed it (Last Resort and Blazing Star are hard enough as it is).

Last edited:

marcio1986

Cheng's Errand Boy
I don't even have one yet :(

Blame Kid Pand he's snatching every copy out there, I'm just glad he didn't pass through Portugal :D
Got really lucky in finding my copy just a week after I got into arcade gaming, specially at the price I did, can't believe how every Portuguese Neo Geo fan missed it.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Blame Kid Pand he's snatching every copy out there, I'm just glad he didn't pass through Portugal :D
Got really lucky in finding my copy just a week after I got into arcade gaming, specially at the price I did, can't believe how every Portuguese Neo Geo fan missed it.

I'll be there in a couple weeks making my rounds. Better hope I don't stop by your house. ;)

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Oh god no! :eek: all I can do now is play and enjoy every second of it until the day.... of the PANDA

The guys been here for like a week and he's all about Kid Panda's thievery/hoarding gimmick.

Do you understand that this man has made peoples lives difficult?

Educate yourself.