Pulstar

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Ok, who can 1CC this game on default or higher without autofire?

This is probably the most difficult shmup I've played. I get wrecked every time I get to stage 5 and all those crab fuckers are on the screen with the mech's that shoot and spiders on the walls. God damn this game. Gonna try again this weekend.

PS

PULSTAR IS FUCKING AWESOME

Last edited:

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Kid Panda can perhaps do it with his eyes closed on his 8 copies of pulstar simultaneously :-P

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Heard he also 1ccd the game while blindfolded doing the invisible chair

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
I've also heard he at 10 copies just to gain its experience and the remaining copies are half eaten so no one can have a copy.

marcio1986

Cheng's Errand Boy
I barely can 1CC the 1st level :glee: but I just got the game yesterday. I'm just glad I got the game before Kid Panda could get his hands on it :p

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Ya I'm playing on a 161-in-1 at the moment. When I first played it, I didn't realize I was on level 8 difficulty. I got all the way to stage 3 after about an hour on level 8, and 3 just kicked my ass with bullets everywhere. After I realized it and turned it down to level-4 it's still difficult but addicting. Would love to have an authentic cart of this game, gonna keep an eye out.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Ya I'm playing on a 161-in-1 at the moment. When I first played it, I didn't realize I was on level 8 difficulty. I got all the way to stage 3 after about an hour on level 8, and 3 just kicked my ass with bullets everywhere. After I realized it and turned it down to level-4 it's still difficult but addicting. Would love to have an authentic cart of this game, gonna keep an eye out.

you better keep your wallet out, not your eye. Cause your gonna need it! (Pulstar is one of the few games that I have on NG-CD that I haven't had the impulse to purchase on home cart)

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Pulstar is one of the few games I'll be happy with just having on my 161-1 great game but I just have more fun playing Blazing Star. Also I can't really bring myself to pay more than $100 on a single MVS cart.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Pandas are known to hoard Pulstar carts in preparation for the 3 month long hibernation during wintertime. XD
vadsa1.jpg

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener

:lolz: So good! These make me laugh every time they pop up.
Shame about that bottom shelf on the first pic though.

On another note, Pulstar, greatest attract screen on the Neo?

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Noob question: playing Pulstar on the 161-in-1. How do I change the difficulty? When using the unibios menu, it just says Dev dip enabled/disabled. How do I make this go from level 8 to level 4?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
You know Panda is writing down all your names & making a list. He is checking it against his "Noob offering" list, those who haven't offered will get a visit.