japandealer aka Steve aka stv

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
This is bad form. Shouldn't have to stoop to that level.

I completely understand the frustration though...

One of us has to be batman so to speak. I hope anyone who thinks of buying from him will read the negative feedback left by n**v

"Seller is a known scam artist banned from all arcade gaming forums. Do not trust"

http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/176843068/lang/ja/rc/yaucc

In any event, I look forward to this going back up on the bay. Nice price on the matrimelee kit too, $127. We all know the price is going to be bananas when listed on feebay, as a loose mvs cart+art from him is going for $200+ lol. Maybe his price will be less than neotropolis aka kpj $420 kit

Last edited:

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
his XRGB-3 price is really good though :(

250 beats everybody else by a lot.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
are they always that cheap on Yaj?

The 3s are pretty cheap because they are basically the "black" version of all of em. The mini can do pretty much anything, the 2's work better on older pcbs as well as the 1s. The 3s probably have the most issues.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
The 3s are pretty cheap because they are basically the "black" version of all of em. The mini can do pretty much anything, the 2's work better on older pcbs as well as the 1s. The 3s probably have the most issues.

yeah I like the mini... but the 3 has less lag.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Hey, Steve, if you're reading this, I just want you to know, it was me who beat you to that Dogyuun board.

Tosser.

Deathx

n00b
Oh god
hahahahahahahahaha... Steve strikes back again :D
I know that asshole, i meet him when he was living here in italy, had lots of trouble when he was dealing arcade cabinets before he moved out to japan.
I've been pointed and shitted everywhere because i canceled a deal for two damn arcade sticks cause i ran out of cash that time.
He is tall like 3 pens in a row, has grey hair like a fucking rat, do not know how a pussy looks like, what do you expect?

Last edited:

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Shou's picture of him is on page 2 if you want to print it out and hang it on your dart board !

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Just out of idle curiosity, of what nationality was he originally?

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Oh, do tell. :)

Don't quote me on this, but I think Rancor said something like Mak having a sale and STV + his wife were in line all night or something and when they opened, they refused him entry because of the things he is currently doing. (which was told to them by other people)

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Don't quote me on this, but I think Rancor said something like Mak having a sale and STV + his wife were in line all night or something and when they opened, they refused him entry because of the things he is currently doing. (which was told to them by other people)

yissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Man everytime I see a CPS2 kit is it is by this candyass at some ridiculous price.

Last edited:

Rancor

Rocnar,
Yeah - that's what happened. He made a post about it somewhere, but searching for STV and MAK brings up nothing since you have to have > 3 letters to search. Maybe someone else can find it, or can remember and confirm. It was either on shmups or AO.

Anyhow, the story is that he had been going to every sale and would stay all night to be first in line with his pregnant gf/wife and would literally buy everything. In the next few days all items would appear on eBay or his website marked up 150%. Another user (who I won't rat out) relayed this info to MAK and showed them the sites, so he's banned from buying from there. As far as I know he can't buy from TRY either.. so G-Front is his last place to pick up retail goods in Tokyo.. aside from his YAJ auctions.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
She probably has to carry half the stuff even with the pregnancy.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Yeah - that's what happened. He made a post about it somewhere, but searching for STV and MAK brings up nothing since you have to have > 3 letters to search. Maybe someone else can find it, or can remember and confirm. It was either on shmups or AO.

Anyhow, the story is that he had been going to every sale and would stay all night to be first in line with his pregnant gf/wife and would literally buy everything. In the next few days all items would appear on eBay or his website marked up 150%. Another user (who I won't rat out) relayed this info to MAK and showed them the sites, so he's banned from buying from there. As far as I know he can't buy from TRY either.. so G-Front is his last place to pick up retail goods in Tokyo.. aside from his YAJ auctions.

That is awesome. :)

Now all we need is someone to deport his ass back to Europe.

system11

Shmups Overlord, ,
It would be nice to see his Yahoo accounts banned or somehow covered with bad feedback, in Japanese.

Or a knife in his back, I'm not choosy.