japandealer aka Steve aka stv

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Lost the bid... but!

Cost him an extra 19k on that kit that he wouldn't have otherwise spent. haha! :D

Gah, you were winning for so long as well!

Nearly 70k though total... that's a lot more than I expected (about 50k).

The sad thing is he'll still put a spread on it and lamp it on eBay, and if it's as rare as some suggest he'll probably sell it... fucking boxes, Jesus. :oh_no:

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
It was my money that was on the line there though :lolz:

I already have a board and a complete art set but I figured why not try to make a rare as hell kit and sell the leftovers, if I lose it would probably be from STV anyway so driving up the price wouldn't harm either .
I grabbed a rare Mushihimesama kit poster last week and had to pay some STV tax so I returned the favour with interest today .

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
It was my money that was on the line there though :lolz:

I already have a board and a complete art set but I figured why not try to make a rare as hell kit and sell the leftovers, if I lose it would probably be from STV anyway so driving up the price wouldn't harm either .
I grabbed a rare Mushihimesama kit poster last week and had to pay some STV tax so I returned the favour with interest today .

I'm sure another one will appear. In my experience, everything pops up on YAJ at some point.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Yeh but probably will take years like this one .
Same goes for the Mushi kit poster I recently grabbed .

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
What a shitbag. Reported him on eBay for copyright violations on those copied arts... just, ya know, out of spite/for fun.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
bump for a tosser... this post should be stickied... especially as it's more relevant than that old NGF "on ebay" thread

Shou-sama

Armored Scrum,
He knows not to get in my way. His wife refuses to go to Akiba now that I have sent his pic around. I'm sure the bodycheck I gave her last time also helped. lol

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Shou is straight up gangsta, wrong nigga to fuck with.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
I heard his wife is very homely looking as well. Then again you would have to be to go with a guy who brings his wife to early morning arcade sales and haves her help carry the load...just wow

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I heard his wife is very homely looking as well. Then again you would have to be to go with a guy who brings his PREGNANT wife to early morning arcade sales and haves her help carry the load...just wow

FiXD, what if she miscarries? The baby, not the load.

Shou-sama

Armored Scrum,
I heard his wife is very homely looking as well. Then again you would have to be to go with a guy who brings his wife to early morning arcade sales and haves her help carry the load...just wow

They stayed overnight in Akiba to make sure they are first in line. He used her place so she could grab stuff while he went to another shelf. She may not be preggers, just fat.

Fox1

20 Year Member
They stayed overnight in Akiba to make sure they are first in line. He used her place so she could grab stuff while he went to another shelf. She may not be preggers, just fat.

That's just beyond pathetic. The only time I stayed overnight in Akiba was when I missed the last train when showing some friends around and I stayed at that capsule hotel....which was damn expensive for a capsule hotel.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
didn't someone else in this thread say they're banned from MAK now anyway? :spock:

Fox1

20 Year Member
http://blog.system11.org/?p=1174

The word is spreading!

He dyed his hair gray for some reason? Also thought bubble added to reflect his real feelings.

stv_zps141d396b.jpg

Last edited:

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Did you find this "gentleman" at Mak? That's Mak right? is this a recent pic?

system11

Shmups Overlord, ,
He's banned at Mak I think, that was at Try - who have since been sent a link to his ebay auction.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
No one wants a thousand dollar DDP? What’s wrong with you people :hammer:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I suppose he's married to a japanese woman and she's the reason why he is allowed to stay in the country for so long?