Neo Geo X Gold System $129.99 Brand new @ Best Buy with Free shipping

so you've just publicly admitted that you've stolen from someone. stay classy.

nigga, we all steal. Returning an item which I paid for and can return for any reason I feel like is not stealing... it's called a refund. compared to the real items I use to steal afterschool back in my highschool days, It's nothing. My highschool was literally located across the street from a mall, so walking home from school, my friends and I usual stop would be to make frequent stops at Sam Goody and steal CDs (break the CD Case that's inside the Security holder and slip the actual music disc out of it) or slip some packages of blank cassettes into our backpacks, and since we used tape players and CD walkmans still back then, those shits ate through AA batteries faster than you could dump your ass.. so we'd make stops every so often to radioshack and steal those huge 32 packs of batteries they conveniently had located on the battery rack near the entrance. Not to mention, we've lifted CD Players, and sold them to fellow classmates for $20 or so, later on we've stolen minidisc players (these were still around and pretty expensive at the time), however these I sold online back in the early days, and so much more.. the largest item we stole was a whole shitty IBM PC computer, this was late 90s or early 2000s, computer was probably early 90s, so slow and shitty, we just did, for the hell of it because the opportunity presented itself..

Crazy thinking back to those days, middle school and highschool. we've vandalized so much property, stolen so much shit from stores, school, and other random places, and other random law breaking.. surprised we were never caught (except once, after vandalizing, however weren't caught.. we eluded the police as we were on the opposite end of a Park, near the San Gabriel River (basically huge concrete embankments, etc), saw the police entering the park opposite end, someone pointing right at us and the police card driving up onto the curve and into the park towards us), we knew why they were there, some "good Samaritan" saw us vandalizing property, called the police, also on top of this, we were in the river area so we could smoke.. so didn't' want to get caught with that either... so we bolted down the embankment, across, and back up onto the otherside.. only way the police could follow is to drive out of the park back onto the main road, across a bridge, and around, or attempt to drive across the park, then forced to get out as there's no entrance into the river area that a car can fit (pedestrian gate only) make up lost time on foot.. however we didn't stick around to find out.. could of ran any direction pretty much however on the other side of the river from the park.. a "Golf N Stuff" full of kids afterschool and a pathway from the riverbed leading into the park xD.. we headed in, blended in, started playing some Arcades (Time Crisis II and Top Skater at the time, hung out there for a while and walked home xD).

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
joker_eatin_popcorn_by_capnectoplasm_d39sa07_1.gif

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
nigga, we all steal. Returning an item which I paid for and can return for any reason I feel like is not stealing... it's called a refund. compared to the real items I use to steal afterschool back in my highschool days, It's nothing. My highschool was literally located across the street from a mall, so walking home from school, my friends and I usual stop would be to make frequent stops at Sam Goody and steal CDs (break the CD Case that's inside the Security holder and slip the actual music disc out of it) or slip some packages of blank cassettes into our backpacks, and since we used tape players and CD walkmans still back then, those shits ate through AA batteries faster than you could dump your ass.. so we'd make stops every so often to radioshack and steal those huge 32 packs of batteries they conveniently had located on the battery rack near the entrance. Not to mention, we've lifted CD Players, and sold them to fellow classmates for $20 or so, later on we've stolen minidisc players (these were still around and pretty expensive at the time), however these I sold online back in the early days, and so much more.. the largest item we stole was a whole shitty IBM PC computer, this was late 90s or early 2000s, computer was probably early 90s, so slow and shitty, we just did, for the hell of it because the opportunity presented itself..

Crazy thinking back to those days, middle school and highschool. we've vandalized so much property, stolen so much shit from stores, school, and other random places, and other random law breaking.. surprised we were never caught (except once, after vandalizing, however weren't caught.. we eluded the police as we were on the opposite end of a Park, near the San Gabriel River (basically huge concrete embankments, etc), saw the police entering the park opposite end, someone pointing right at us and the police card driving up onto the curve and into the park towards us), we knew why they were there, some "good Samaritan" saw us vandalizing property, called the police, also on top of this, we were in the river area so we could smoke.. so didn't' want to get caught with that either... so we bolted down the embankment, across, and back up onto the otherside.. only way the police could follow is to drive out of the park back onto the main road, across a bridge, and around, or attempt to drive across the park, then forced to get out as there's no entrance into the river area that a car can fit (pedestrian gate only) make up lost time on foot.. however we didn't stick around to find out.. could of ran any direction pretty much however on the other side of the river from the park.. a "Golf N Stuff" full of kids afterschool and a pathway from the riverbed leading into the park xD.. we headed in, blended in, started playing some Arcades (Time Crisis II and Top Skater at the time, hung out there for a while and walked home xD).

I guess i was right calling you a low live.
You admid that you stole serveral times and even sold that stuff. You even sound to be proud of it.
Actually you did damage to the store owners and customers.
God how retarded someone must be, to say that is nothing and even post it here.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
nigga, we all steal. Returning an item which I paid for and can return for any reason I feel like is not stealing... it's called a refund. compared to the real items I use to steal afterschool back in my highschool days, It's nothing. My highschool was literally located across the street from a mall, so walking home from school, my friends and I usual stop would be to make frequent stops at Sam Goody and steal CDs (break the CD Case that's inside the...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................pretty much however on the other side of the river from the park.. a "Golf N Stuff" full of kids afterschool and a pathway from the riverbed leading into the park xD.. we headed in, blended in, started playing some Arcades (Time Crisis II and Top Skater at the time, hung out there for a while and walked home xD).

Danger must be your middle name. I'll bet you eat green berets for breakfast.

I guess i was right calling you a low live.
You admid that you stole serveral times and even sold that stuff. You even sound to be proud of it.
Actually you did damage to the store owners and customers.
God how retarded someone must be, to say that is nothing and even post it here.

Nigga, you talkin about the whole African and southern white Community. we are proud people with egos so large, if it were mass, it would crush the Earth.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Nigga, you talkin about the whole African and southern white Community. we are proud people with egos so large, if it were mass, it would crush the Earth.

Sorry dont get it man. Pll like you ( thiefs ) are called criminals and loosers. If your proud of that you must be stupid.
You think you get respect from the ppl by doin vandalisim and theft ? Maybe from your thief friends but not from other ppl. You will only earn disrespect.
Maybe you start to think how you would feel, if someone else steals your stuff, destroying your home you worked your ass off for.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Stop using that word, you're going to wear it out...you slut :kekeke:

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member

As a proud African American male, I am offended by your use of the word "nigga"

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Too bad for those who bought it for more than the MSRP during the price gouging period.

Balls

Banned
I think everyone is already very knowledgeable about all the "Meat" you consume on a daily basis. Best to keep those things to yourself. What hole did you manage to crawl out of? I honestly feel really bad for my best friend. He really got swept up in the hype for the Neo Geo X. Saying he is disappointed with it is an understatement. I might spend 50$ on the thing just to have it. Can't believe they got people to pay 200+ dollars for this. Things rely on nostalgia are just a kick in the balls normally.

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Nigga, i'm a meat eater, keep your green pansy vegetables to yourself.
All that tube steak relax save some for the girls BRO.

As for the discussion of people spending what on it. I would never pay $200 for it. I got mine for $99 shipped to my house used it for a bit and I liked it. It was good for what it was for.

Then actually turned a profit on it off clist lol.

But it did get me interested in neo geo again so considering going after a neo cd because I've never had one and prices are pretty cheap.

Last edited:

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Hi All,
FIrst post on this forum so hello to all. Just checked the Best Buy sight and it seems that they no longer stock the Neo Geo X...

SSS

neo retired
Just bought two of the sticks on outlet for 30 bucks (for PC use) free shipping the other day. They're no longer there as well. :lolz:

Crazy Climber

New Challenger

Ugh, stop posting
I read this entire post and NO payoff.