Post Your Recent Purchases!

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
not a bad set!
look into a softmod, eeprom backup and harddisk upgrade, if that's your bag. (hardmods are a possibility, just software is non-permanent and recoverable.)
look up the sid/softmod installer deluxe range of memory card mods, or just oggle 'SPPV' for a great line of mods based on nkpatcher.
spanner that xbox, RIP those game to harddisk, and preserve the retails.
again, great find. :D

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
not a bad set!
look into a softmod, eeprom backup and harddisk upgrade, if that's your bag. (hardmods are a possibility, just software is non-permanent and recoverable.)
look up the sid/softmod installer deluxe range of memory card mods, or just oggle 'SPPV' for a great line of mods based on nkpatcher.
spanner that xbox, RIP those game to harddisk, and preserve the retails.
again, great find. :D

This post was both semi-comprehensible *and* on-topic. Someone must have hacked into Amiga's account. LOL @ "preserve the retails", though.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
This post was both semi-comprehensible *and* on-topic. Someone must have hacked into Amiga's account. LOL @ "preserve the retails", though.

His emuxtras site is mostly hacking the Xbox, so this post seems more up his alley vs the normal babble that comes out of his mouth.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
His emuxtras site is mostly hacking the Xbox, so this post seems more up his alley vs the normal babble that comes out of his mouth.

You mean the site where he uploads bad rips that don't work?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
zqlNFVV.jpg

Is that a Thonet rocking chair on a Jaguar pattern throw rug with a freestyle Djembes next to it? If so, then I've prolly seen everything, as loot backgrounds go ;).

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
@ jabbawocky and fatbear.
wear and tear my men, the more the disks are spun, the more worn they are.
of course, you chucklefucks already know this.
the same could be said for cartridges, the teeth wearing down, or warping over time with continuous use.
also, what's the obsession with other sites and stalking users? :D
please, there's more to life, like getting the best of what's paid for. :p

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Which one's fatbear? No hate. I like it.

Cartridge teeth wearing down tho. That's the good stuff homey.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I've been selling off a number of Hot Toys lately - just trimming down to the essentials the the BttF Marty, Doc, and DeLorean, and T800 - to buy myself a new drum kit and cymbals, but here and there I've found a few games that I've really wanted to play:

JObIrYX.jpg

Mario Baseball is so much fun with the kids, Buster Busts Loose is a tight platformer, TMNT is...TMNT which is awesome, and I love Aerobiz Supersonic; trying to become an airport tycoon is so much fun, it's easy to lose a ton of hours playing the game. Any other fans of Aerobiz?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Panda is fatbear.

Ren: Yeah that GC Mario Baseball is a blast. The Golf game is great as well if you don't have that one already.

I took a shot in the dark on Mario Golf, and was really surprised at how much fun I had with a golf game. Nintendo really knows how to make sports titles accessible when you might not otherwise be interested in a particular sport.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Is that a Thonet rocking chair on a Jaguar pattern throw rug with a freestyle Djembes next to it? If so, then I've prolly seen everything, as loot backgrounds go ;).

:lolz: I knew someone would mention that. I'll just lie and say its for the feng shui.

Mario Baseball is so much fun with the kids, Buster Busts Loose is a tight platformer, TMNT is...TMNT which is awesome, and I love Aerobiz Supersonic; trying to become an airport tycoon is so much fun, it's easy to lose a ton of hours playing the game. Any other fans of Aerobiz?

Aerobiz, is one of my favorite games on the SNES. Really fun and quite addicting. I haven't spent much time with Supersonic as with the first, but it seems really good too.

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
I haven't been buying much of anything lately but ran across a good deal on an Xbox lot I couldn't pass up. This is the first time I've ever owned an OG Xbox, and most of these games I've never played.

zqlNFVV.jpg

You got Crimson Skies and Panzer Dragoon Orta. Nice.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'm not judging you or anything, but that barney game

Clearly you haven't played it much.

Barney actually has decent mechanics. The game gets tough, but as long as focus on scoring, you can suicide enough to keep rank manageable.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Workin on it!

Yeah well, uh, good luck. I can be sick with it sometimes and I can't beat stage 2 in gaiares. Prob never beat stage 2 in Raiden Trad. (I don't own it).

It's possible to learn how to swim at the deep end, but when given an alternative, why would you?

*To be fair Gaiares isn't considered hard, I just find it hard*