Post Your Recent Purchases!

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
enhance

nice cock

-SD-

Camel Slug
yeah, that is pretty bad ass. would like to see it out of the box.

I’ll post pictures when it’s complete, but it may be a while. I want to put some LEDs in the Force Orb and the engine outlets, which needs planning and doing properly.

I think I may paint this one instead of just panel lining and edge highlighting...

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
great pick ups wyo, rainbow islands extra is brill, that japanese box art is mint, hands down the best version outside of the arcade, price is getting a little stupid though.
Granada X is class, i love the second level on the huge airship/aeroplane, dare i say it, "a hidden gem", wolfteam released some great stuff on the MD.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I had the die-cast version of that R-Type ship, it was fucking awesome. It came with the 2 side option orbs as well.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Custom scratch build "NeoGeo Mini" :)

Replica Memory Card (SD Card) even slides into a functional Memory Card slot. All the buttons/switches work and the accuracy in lines and curves is amazing. Rob from MultiGameSystem is a CAD master and an artist builder. Raspberry Pi 3 based system with customized front end.

New3_neocollage3_zpseilvfvza.jpg~original

New2_neocollage2_zps5vga0yv3.jpg~original

New1_neocollage1_zpsf46qwwhu.jpg~original

Last edited:

Carless Walker

Kabuki Klasher
Custom scratch build "NeoGeo Mini" :)

Replica Memory Card (SD Card) even slides into a functional Memory Card slot. All the buttons/switches work and the accuracy in lines and curves is amazing. Rob from MultiGameSystem is a CAD master and an artist builder. Raspberry Pi 3 based system with customized front end.

Impressive.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
That is really cool stealth - thanks for posting it.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Did that guy ever refund all the money he took from people on Kickstarter for a product he never delivered?