Bayonetta 2: Wii U Exclusive

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Doesn't really have much to do with Bayonetta 2, but its is Hideki Kamiya

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Fascinating video. Best part was when he was thumbing his nose at people that criticize Devil May Cry seven years after the fact when it was unquestionably the best game that came out that year and is still near the top of the entire genre, IMO.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
If you guys don't mind an incoherent, stuttery experience due to the low, unlocked frame rate, by all means, go for it. This game is not the killer app wii u fans hype it up to be. The original did not do that well across the ps3/360 even with a bigger installed base. Wii u is not going to last long this gen...Hideki kamiya will probably commit "Seppuku" with Iwata when it's all said and done.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
If you guys don't mind an incoherent, stuttery experience due to the low, unlocked frame rate, by all means, go for it. This game is not the killer app wii u fans hype it up to be. The original did not do that well across the ps3/360 even with a bigger installed base. Wii u is not going to last long this gen...Hideki kamiya will probably commit "Seppuku" with Iwata when it's all said and done.
Once again, you still won't be able to play Bayonetta on your PC.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

If you ever need help committing seppuku, I'll be there for you.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
27 faps before he blew his load? That's a bit too premature, isn't it? XD

Slugger

Marked Wolf
Wii u can't even hold a steady 60 fps. Unlocked frame rate stutters all over the place. It is actually worse than 30 fps locked. I also heard that the bayonetta 1 included runs worse than the 360 version as well. :lolz:

DigitalFoundry also reported framerate issues with Mario Kart 8...go figure.

Finally after a long search I managed to pre-order the First Print Edition from a local videogamestore at the same price game.co.uk was selling it. VICTOLY!!

Famitsu score 38/40

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I can't believe that Famitsu gave it suck a high score considering it doesn't run at 60fps or run on a PC.
:thevt:

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
I can't believe that Famitsu gave it suck a high score considering it doesn't run at 60fps or run on a PC.
:thevt:

PS3 version of bayonetta received the same score(38/40) from them as well, and we all know how the ps3 version turned out. The irony...It was lambasted hard by tons of people due to performance issues up the ass. LOL, the wii u nerd contingent over here is damage controlling the underpowered wii u. You all know nintendo messed up this gen.
:lol:

Last edited:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
This troll is lamer than FDR's legs.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
PS3 version of bayonetta received the same score(38/40) from them as well, and we all know how the ps3 version turned out. The irony...It was lambasted hard by tons of people due to performance issues up the ass. LOL, the wii u nerd contingent over here is damage controlling the underpowered wii u. You all know nintendo messed up this gen.

You are a sad little man.
Is the only screen you look at on your PC?
kENeuYp.gif

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I think Stewie is just upset because he doesn't have a Wii U and his parents won't buy him one.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I don't need a wii u. Nintendo needs me.

Give Shigeru Miyamoto and Satoru Iwata a call and give them your candid thoughts on the Wii U and it's underperforming games. Please post all correspondence in this thread.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Are you going to swing the sword at 27 fps?

(no offense intended to anyone here lol)

:lolz:

Yeah, if the framerate gets a little jumpy, he might not get such a clean cut.

I had the PS3 version of Bayonetta and it was awesome. Maybe you should actually play it before spouting off on how bad it is.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Isn't Stewfart one of those "games journalists">?????

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I don't accept anything but constant 60 fps in my video games. If the fucker ever drops 0.1 fps its going right into the trash.
That will teach those big ol' companies who's the boss in this gym!

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I had the PS3 version of Bayonetta and it was awesome. Maybe you should actually play it before spouting off on how bad it is.

No, Ki. You are fucking wrong.

It didn't run at 60 FPS so it is a SHIT GAME and you should be ashamed of yourself.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Sold my PS3 copy to get this version, im pumped. Love everything about the original and want to experience something different on my Wii U besides Nintendo.