Bayonetta 2: Wii U Exclusive

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Edit: Now it's official

Published by Nintendo, Kameya is not the director. March 2012 release.

hRFOl.jpg

Dear PG,

What the fuck! Enjoy being butt-fucked by Nintendo.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i reckon there's gonna be a lot of overreacted nerds uitb

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I'm not against it being a Wii U exclusive, but I'm very concerned about having Nintendo as the publisher. They literally fucked Tecmo, Monolith Soft, Mist Walker and whoever developed Pandora's Tower. Even if things went smooth on Wii U, in the future, let's say a generation or two ahead, Sega won't be able to port this game without Nintendo's ok.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Even if things went smooth on Wii U, in the future, let's say a generation or two ahead, Sega won't be able to port this game without Nintendo's ok.

weak weak WEAK argument

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Atushi Inaba produces good games, but it is sad to see that Kamiya won't be directing. I'll play The Wonderful 101 first.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
What the fuck is with all this jaded bullshit? Seriously. Nintendo made a smart move and got the exclusive rights to Bayonetta 2. And this is bad why? I didn't hear this kind of bitching when Nintendo announced Project P100 would be exclusive. I was kind of excited for the WiiU but this along with the price point and a few other announcements put me over the top.

To the rest of you whining twats, get over it. I for one am there day of.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
super pissed about this

love Bayonetta to death

saw the news of a sequel and got wood

saw it was a Wii U exclusive half a second later and went flaccid

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
the touch controller for the wii u is a travesty, Bayonetta 2 won't make it better

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
What the fuck is with all this jaded bullshit? Seriously. Nintendo made a smart move and got the exclusive rights to Bayonetta 2. And this is bad why? I didn't hear this kind of bitching when Nintendo announced Project P100 would be exclusive. I was kind of excited for the WiiU but this along with the price point and a few other announcements put me over the top.

boomzies!

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
boomzies goes the dynamite!

Fixed.

Kamiya not directing-It could still be a good game with or without him.

Wii U exclusive-It could still be a good game on ths console.

SEGA being handcuffed-Nintendo has proven that they will allow content appear on their platform if they are behind it. Resident Evil on Gamecube is proof. Their release strategy for games like The Last Story and Xenoblade had nothing to do with specific content and had everything to do with genre concerns.

Is this a day one for me? No. I didn't care much for what I tried of the first game and I an not a hardcore fan of Nintendo. Any time they impress me anymore (like the 3DS XL), it's a surprise rather than the expectation.

But I will still give the game, and the console, an honest shot.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
If you guys wait a year-year and a half, I'm sure this will wind up on another console, probably in a dolled-up version.

Assuming it's any good.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member

Well Jedah, some of us don't have any interest in playing Nintendo consoles any longer outside of very, very, brief moments. Why should we celebrate the sequel to what was a 360/PS3 title only being on the Wii U? It has nothing to do with being "jaded" or whatever other idiot bullshit you would like to claim. Nintendo consoles have been frankly, shit for the last decade and a half outside of a small handful of titles. Some of us no longer get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside when Nintendo releases their latest iteration of shit, nor have any intention of purchasing it.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
my problem is that i'm not such a gamer that i need more than one system at a time

one current gen system is all i need with the time i have and i seriously doubt Nintendo is going to replace MS or Sony as my go-to system

Nintendo systems, for a long time now, have been good supplementary systems; not main gaming systems

Last edited:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
my problem is that i'm not such a gamer that i need more than one system at time

one current gen system is all i need with the time i have and i seriously doubt Nintendo is going to replace MS or Sony as my go-to system

Nintendo systems, for a long time now, have been good supplementary systems; not main gaming systems

Watch out Joe, that last line qualifies you as a jaded fuck now according to Jedah's infinite wisdom.

Actually your whole post does in spite of not having a need to own more than 1 system.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Well Jedah, some of us don't have any interest in playing Nintendo consoles any longer outside of very, very, brief moments. Why should we celebrate the sequel to what was a 360/PS3 title only being on the Wii U? It has nothing to do with being "jaded" or whatever other idiot bullshit you would like to claim. Nintendo consoles have been frankly, shit for the last decade and a half outside of a small handful of titles. Some of us no longer get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside when Nintendo releases their latest iteration of shit, nor have any intention of purchasing it.

Jesus christ I find myself agreeing with every post you make recently, word for word. :help: