Bayonetta 2: Wii U Exclusive

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
I actually think it's interesting that alot of people are already trashing the WiiU without actually trying it first. Every title has potential to be awesome, you just have to give it a chance.

I wasn't fond of Bayonetta when it was first announced myself but it grew on me. Why not wait to see how it looks and feels before passing judgment?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I have no fucking idea why ME3 is coming out on it, everyone who would have wanted to play it already has.

As for wii-u , no interest at all, the gamepad is a gimmick at best. I'm just not intererest in the machine or the launch games, is that ok? Is that allowed? :D

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Nintendo's reasoning behind getting a flamboyantly sexy, suggestive title like Bayonetta for a kiddies console is really puzzling.

I must say this news is a disappointment in every regard.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
All I wanna know is do you have to use the touch screen controller with it or can you play it with the normal controller their selling?

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Isn't it just the Wii but now with HD capabilities

eb6.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
New Nintendo Console
Mass suicides at Foxconn
Still sells millions

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Wasn't this game originally canceled? From my understanding, people weren't too happy about that. Nintendo picks up on a great opportunity and people still complain. Gamers have gone full blast retard.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
I didn't know you were multiple people ;) Re-read my sentence.

I know you meant multiple people.

However...you did quote me specifically, and posted a reply. That's a direct response. You could have easily just not quoted me and said the same thing.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Wasn't this game originally canceled? From my understanding, people weren't too happy about that. Nintendo picks up on a great opportunity and people still complain. Gamers have gone full blast retard.

What do you mean 'gone'?

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
What do you mean 'gone'?

Good point. I meant to say "went" but we both know "gamers" are always that way when it comes to stuff like this. I'm excited for the Wii U. Tokyo Game Show might have this game on display next week.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,

Damn fine question sir.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
My guess is that it was quietly cancelled by Sega, then Nintendo saw an opportunity for a more hardcore game and picked up the tab for development in exchange for console exclusivity and publishing rights.

Smart move, IMO.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
My guess is that it was quietly cancelled by Sega, then Nintendo saw an opportunity for a more hardcore game and picked up the tab for development in exchange for console exclusivity and publishing rights.

Smart move, IMO.

There is hope for this thread after all. :buttrock:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member

Smart move, IMO.

Let's hope their balls don't shrivel when the game doesn't suddenly grant them 'hardcore console' status in the industry.

If Nintendo wants to prove they're hardcore, they need to do with more original titles that can't (initially) be had anywhere else.

I'm still way more pumped for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and ZombiiU than this, though.

I put my $25 bones down for the limited Wii U at GS yesterday. At worst, I'll have a second Wii in the house while I wait for the games I want to play come out. The wife likes Rune Factory and Harvest Moon, so she's been owning the Wii lately. Be nice to get back to The Last Story...

Last edited:

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Let's hope their balls don't shrivel when the game doesn't suddenly grant them 'hardcore console' status in the industry.

If Nintendo wants to prove they're hardcore, they need to do with more original titles that can't (initially) be had anywhere else.

I'm still way more pumped for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and ZombiiU than this, though.

I put my $25 bones down for the limited Wii U at GS yesterday. At worst, I'll have a second Wii in the house while I wait for the games I want to play come out. The wife likes Rune Factory and Harvest Moon, so she's been owning the Wii lately. Be nice to get back to The Last Story...

Nintendo has been very comfortable with just the sporadic release of a new Mario/Zelda/Metroid game and the days between them they haven't much cared to think about, how many shovelware games does the Wii have that fills the gaps between actual good titles( both from Nintendo and 3rd party that I won't even mention got buried by Nintendo )?