Gun Lord - Another new game by NG:DEV Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Xian Xi - MVH-1F

NG Dev Team - no, i dont autofire, just spam fire with the bouncing ball. I have been able to reproduce the problem. It looks like its only on a certain part of the stage. Made another video - showing how to freeze the game.

hopefully this will help and a fix made

Ukyo

20 Year Member
is that the water pool right before the stage transitions to the thunderstorm?

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
yeah, right before when the music changes. Maybe this has something to do with it.

NG:DEV.TEAM

Marked Wolf
NG Dev Team - no, i dont autofire, just spam fire with the bouncing ball. I have been able to reproduce the problem. It looks like its only on a certain part of the stage. Made another video - showing how to freeze the game.

Okay, thanks. I found it, it only happens at places with leafs falling from the ceiling.

Guess there will be a v1.2 sooner or later.

@Colorado Rockie
>Any news on when Last Hope:Pink Bullets AES >will be available for preorder?

Not before we shipped Gunlord AES and Fast Striker AES.

@alphatrion
> I think these carts need some kind of 4G wireless

Cool, idea. I thought about it too, only Bluetooth would be realistic though.

@neoXmen

I see were you are coming from. But we need the variety, just doing only one genre is not our cup. We will return to these genres though, it's just a matter of time until the next Run'n'gun type of game.

3000 MEGS and hand pixeled art is not realistic though, well unless we do a successful kickstarter with 600k ;)

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
3000 MEGS and hand pixeled art is not realistic though, well unless we do a successful kickstarter with 600k ;)

You can count on me donating some money for that. I can just imagine what a 3000 meg big budget game would look like. Any genre would do except a fighting game.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
You can count on me donating some money for that. I can just imagine what a 3000 meg big budget game would look like. Any genre would do except a fighting game.

I don't own any NG DEV games yet but I am down for donating also. NG DEV, you guys are doing great things.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist

you could raise a LOT of $$ through kickstarter. I've seen some crappy projects hit their goal and your stuff is far from crappy.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
After the Ikari game I would love to see a German themed beat em up. Kinda like the colors of a Metal Slug game but an actual beat em up that flows similar to or better than Final Fight. Maybe something along the lines of the Germans that tried to bring Hitler down or something not as sensitive.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
After the Ikari game I would love to see a German themed beat em up. Kinda like the colors of a Metal Slug game but an actual beat em up that flows similar to or better than Final Fight. Maybe something along the lines of the Germans that tried to bring Hitler down or something not as sensitive.
HOW ABOUT...
Inglorious Basterds: the game (lol!) using a graphical style ripped right out of Daruku Tenshi's arsehole? Hahahaha... I'd buy that in a heart beat!

You could totally put those Alien Storm style gunscenes in there too, especially for the 'final stage' of the film to game translation.

gegrago

Mr. Big's Thug
Great that NG DEV will work on the 1.2 upgrade for Gunlord. Hope they can incorporate the earlier suggestions too.

aria

Former Moderator

An Ikari-like game would be very, very hard for me to resist :D

As for the beat-em-up wouldn't it be interesting to see some sort of modern Final Fight in modern Berlin where the Love Parade or Fuckparade have gone horribly wrong (Either an evil gang or terrorists have taken over!!!) and it is up to the player (is he a bad enough dude?) to go in and kick their ass with an intense electronic dance beat. Maybe have one of the playable characters be based off of Techno Viking (needless to say he'd be the slow/strong character). Oh man, I'm getting hyped up just imagining this... It could have a name that plays off of those festival names and adds a bit of irony: "Heart Parade", "Beat Parade" or something.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Sounds good dude. I want a fun crazy game that has great mechanics to it, great special moves. I'm thinking Nazi Ninja with a swastika for a shuriken.

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Ikari Warriors style game would be great. Or a 2 player co-op Bloody Wolf (pc-engine game). Glad to hear you reproduced the issue and are working on a fix.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Just the right amount of German sexual innuendo and good ole' fashioned video game brutality.

NG:DEV.TEAM

Marked Wolf
:lol:

You guys crack me up. The Berlin beat'em'up is a pretty awesome idea though, I get tons of inspiration from this one. The town is certainly a perfect place for a Final Fight style game.

Getting staff with realistic character animation experience is very difficult though. Not sure if something like this could be pulled off.

I added the idea to my black book:cool:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Please consider it. I think you guys are fully capable of making a good one.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
As for the beat-em-up wouldn't it be interesting to see some sort of modern Final Fight in modern Berlin where the Love Parade or Fuckparade have gone horribly wrong (Either an evil gang or terrorists have taken over!!!) and it is up to the player (is he a bad enough dude?) to go in and kick their ass with an intense electronic dance beat. Maybe have one of the playable characters be based off of Techno Viking (needless to say he'd be the slow/strong character). Oh man, I'm getting hyped up just imagining this... It could have a name that plays off of those festival names and adds a bit of irony: "Heart Parade", "Beat Parade" or something.

Fucking best idea since the invention of Tetris!!!
With a subway level, an elevator level (Berliner Funkturm), or some brawl in the picturesque Spreewald. Last Stage in the ruins of the Führerbunker, where you fight the ghost of Hitler.
:D

Ukyo

20 Year Member
decided to make a mini for gunlord; used all the same button descriptions as in the manual. enjoy the full rez here.

[Timm, please don't make another MVS kit without a mm!!:blow_top:]

gl_mm.jpg

Last edited:

irvsmoot

Cheng's Errand Boy
decided to make a mini for gunlord; used all the same button descriptions as in the manual. enjoy the full rez here.

[Timm, please don't make another MVS kit without a mm!!:blow_top:]

gl_mm.jpg

Wow! Looks sweet! Nice work, Perly.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I would move the "Press Down..." lower because it looks like it's tied to the D button and also remove the "NeoGeo is a trade...." since it's superfluous.

Status
Not open for further replies.