### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
kernow said:
holy shit falk you look about 45? what gives?
45? most people think i'm between 30 and 35. i just turned 26, actually.

well ... dunno. i'm my parents only child and my 12 years older cousin always used to be like a sister for me. huge influence right from the start and most people thought she was my gf, when she came with us on vacation in 2001. (after her boyfriend lost it and went crazy, btw.)

i think another major influence was a 23 years older woman that i had a crush on, when i was 16. yes, she still is an amazing lady and to this day quite important to me. she's the cousin of my parents' best friends and got something like an aunt for me. that being said ... my fav aunt (my 12 years older cousin's mom) died at the age of about 50, when i was 13 and my granny, who sort of raised me died a month after my 8th birthday.
thing is ... the lady i mentioned helped me with moving to kassel, finding a flat and getting started at uni. it's a long story and i really don't want to go too much into detail, but i have the feeling that something's not right. you know ... she's been there for me and all and i can't deal with the thought that such a wonderful human being might not be happy herself. problem is that she didn't really talk to me in almost 3 years, but still doesn't seem to want to let go entirely.

dunno ... rough times and a feeling of responsibility, regrets and guilt, maybe ...
living in kassel isn't exactly easy/fun and during these four years that i spent here, i almost died twice. the first time in car accident and the second time because of an overdose of painkillers. (hear that, Mike? be carefull!) the painkiller thing was because of an infected ear that didn't get better, which is why the whole nerve got infected ... right down to my wisdom teeth. bad thing was that my mom heard it through the phone, that i could barely breath anymore. could hardly convince her that everything was ok and passed out a few minutes later.

meh ... there were many more fucked up things and thoughts that i had to deal with on my own. can't think of another reason ...

edit :

oh ... and i didn't even wear my glasses, when i took those pics. :D

melchia

Franco's Trainer
supergoose79 said:
45? most people think i'm between 30 and 35. i just turned 26, actually.

I would've said about 30, but uh not including any negative connotation whatsoever!

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
proof that beautiful people can be into video games as well. :buttrock:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
melchia said:
Well, consider this...what if I didn't seek this site out? What if someone whose opinion I value very highly and who knew I enjoy video games introduced me to this site because he thought I might enjoy the conversation found herein?

Now realize that that is exactly how I was introduced to this place. I was not looking for acceptance. It's much simpler than that. To be honest, I enjoy intelligent argument and wit, so this place is pretty apealing to me (with a few exceptions here and there).

Well, the 1% qualifier is there for a reason; someone could be involved in a niche interest because they're exceptionally individualistic or intellectually curious. And of course, some behaviors are so simple that this social theory need not apply, because we do them to have fun. Clearly, if someone rock climbs they're not marginalizing themselves because of a deficiency, even though rock climbing is a niche interest. So this mainly applies on a scale of someone's general social affiliations or the peer group they identify with- activities which have little relevance to these will have little bearing on how deficient someone is.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
Well, the 1% qualifier is there for a reason; someone could be involved in a niche interest because they're exceptionally individualistic or intellectually curious. And of course, some behaviors are so simple that this social theory need not apply, because we do them to have fun. Clearly, if someone rock climbs they're not marginalizing themselves because of a deficiency, even though rock climbing is a niche interest. So this mainly applies on a scale of someone's general social affiliations or the peer group they identify with- activities which have little relevance to these will have little bearing on how deficient someone is.

Hey there, smart guy.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:

babelfish doesnt seem to help....

Rubber Johnny

Banned
Abasuto said:
limopic.jpg

abasuto.JPG

ps: i still love you melchia.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Turrican_Man said:

I think you and my philosophy professor drink tea together.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Melchia you are getting alot of attention. Are you enjoying this?

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
gamejunkie said:
I think you and my philosophy professor drink tea together.

I don't think they drink the tea. I think they talk about the tea. Then they throw it in eachother's faces.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:

You're just jealous. Jealous that your cowboy hat now plays second fiddle.

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
i love how pretty much everyone who's posted my pic and made some stupid comment isn't man enough to post their own picture.
fucking pussies.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
skot said:
i love how pretty much everyone who's posted my pic and made some stupid comment isn't man enough to post their own picture.
fucking pussies.

And you know why that is :emb:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Stinky-Dinkins said:
You're just jealous. Jealous that your cowboy hat now plays second fiddle.

Did you say you saw a cowboy hat playing a fiddle? That's some x-files shit right there...

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
skot said:
fucking pussies.

Alright there, tough guy.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Turrican_Man said:

You did not have enough information about me to determine social/peer group affiliations, when you first posted. I would therefore have to argue that your intial post was incredibly assumptive.

You stated:
Turrican_Man said:
there is over a 99% chance you are emotionally or socially dysfunctional. But I guess it's still not a certainty. I'm interested to see if you'll honestly admit being dysfunctional or not, or whether this would corroborate my social theory.
The very tone and numbers (your numbers are more than questionable) make it seem all but impossible for me to be anything but 'dysfuntional.' After all, you alot only a 1% chance for 'uncertainty,' and your interest in whether or not I would "honestly admit" takes the presumptive stance that for me to admit anything other than social or emotional 'dysfunction' is less than honest.

Why don't you post a picture, so that no matter how attractive/unattractive you are, I can find some reason to attack you personally (even though I don't know anything about you, other than that you post here and have a working knowledge of the mechanics of written composition)?

melchia

Franco's Trainer
SPINMASTER X said:

It depends on which aspect you are referring to...for all his employment of the English language in composition, I get annoyed with Turrican_Man's assumptions.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
melchia said:
You did not have enough information about me to determine social/peer group affiliations, when you first posted. I would therefore have to argue that your intial post was incredibly assumptive.

You stated:

The very tone and numbers (your numbers are more than questionable) make it seem all but impossible for me to be anything but 'dysfuntional.' After all, you alot only a 1% chance for 'uncertainty,' and your interest in whether or not I would "honestly admit" takes the presumptive stance that for me to admit anything other than social or emotional 'dysfunction' is less than honest.

Why don't you post a picture, so that no matter how attractive/unattractive you are, I can find some reason to attack you personally (even though I don't know anything about you, other than that you post here and have a working knowledge of the mechanics of written composition)?

Social scientists say we're all dysfunctional.

Besides, Turrican_man is obsessed with a man who is obsessed with not having girls like him.

Scientists also say we're all at least a little gay. :spock:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Magnaflux said:
Scientists also say we're all at least a little gay. :spock:

I'll agree with this. If you do nothing but deny gayness, then you probably are gay.

melchia said:
It depends on which aspect you are referring to...for all his employment of the English language in composition, I get annoyed with Turrican_Man's assumptions.

He's speaking of Stinky's comment. He too wants the beaver bumpin'. :kekeke: