### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Eric

Fight On!,
Buro Destruct said:
LOL

THIS guy is going to come after me, lolz.

Son, I had sex last night. I also had sex this morning before the girlfriend went to work. End of story.

Ray spent the night?

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Buro Destruct said:
LOL

THIS guy is going to come after me, lolz.

Son, I had sex last night. I also had sex this morning before the girlfriend went to work. End of story.

I know some really ugly people who get laid, so there's really nothing that special about it.

Ugly/stupid people come from somewhere right?

PS. I just figured out Terry's 7 hit f+a, a noob I am.

Eric said:
Ray spent the night?
ROFFLES

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Buro Destruct said:

You sound like my Dad when he used to read me bedtime stories.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Magnaflux said:
I know some really ugly people who get laid, so there's really nothing that special about it.
Quoted for truth.

Stinky-Dinkins said:
You sound like my Dad when he used to read me bedtime stories.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
God this thread has gone off in all sorts of directions, and all with not enough pictures.

We're all abnormal.

I had sex last night too, and now look at him.

PICT0202.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/metalslugnut/freaky.jpg

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Mushiki said:

MOTW, haven't played it in months.

I don't think I've ever used Terry with MOTW, usually I chose Gato/Jae.

RB ('98) Terry > Kof ('98) Terry

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
melchia said:
You did not have enough information about me to determine social/peer group affiliations, when you first posted. I would therefore have to argue that your intial post was incredibly assumptive.

I had only the information that you are a female who is not physically deficient, yet you post here. That is at least *some* information about your social affiliations. But yes, my initial post was assumptive, and I knew I didn't have enough information to be sure about you so I asked for more information.

melchia said:
The very tone and numbers (your numbers are more than questionable) make it seem all but impossible for me to be anything but 'dysfuntional.' After all, you alot only a 1% chance for 'uncertainty,' and your interest in whether or not I would "honestly admit" takes the presumptive stance that for me to admit anything other than social or emotional 'dysfunction' is less than honest.

The numbers are just hyperbole for sake of example. In actuality there could be a large range of probability that you're screwed up based on the fact that you post here, but be it a 70% chance or 95% chance even, the point remains that there is no certainty, and there is a qualifier. The point is that you are almost certainly dysfunctional if you post here, but not necessarily- the specific percentages of my assumptions are unimportant as they are just that: assumptions, based on my past experience with people. I know they're not necessarily correct.

melchia said:
Why don't you post a picture, so that no matter how attractive/unattractive you are, I can find some reason to attack you personally (even though I don't know anything about you, other than that you post here and have a working knowledge of the mechanics of written composition)?

I have never posted my picture on the internet, because the idea creeps me out. It is true that I don't need to post a picture to evince some imperfection or oddity of my person though. Someone mentioned that I am "obsessed" over Makismo. Well, not really, but I do have a strong appreciation for the strange, absurd and lugubrious elements of life. So I am definitely odd in at least some respects. And I already admitted being emotionally deficient in my past, which is what gives me the perspective I have on these things now. But seeing as I've admitted being somewhat odd and at least deficient in the past, you don't need to attack me, because I myself corroborated my social theory at least before I became aware of it, and therefore had the ability to rise above it.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
The numbers are just hyperbole for sake of example. In actuality there could be a large range of probability that you're screwed up based on the fact that you post here, but be it a 70% chance or 95% chance even, the point remains that there is no certainty, and there is a qualifier. The point is that you are almost certainly dysfunctional if you post here, but not necessarily- the specific percentages of my assumptions are unimportant as they are just that: assumptions, based on my past experience with people. I know they're not necessarily correct.

I have never posted my picture on the internet, because the idea creeps me out. It is true that I don't need to post a picture to evince some imperfection or oddity of my person though. Someone mentioned that I am "obsessed" over Makismo. Well, not really, but I do have a strong appreciation for the strange, absurd and lugubrious elements of life. So I am definitely odd in at least some respects. And I already admitted being emotionally deficient in my past, which is what gives me the perspective I have on these things now. But seeing as I've admitted being somewhat odd and at least deficient in the past, you don't need to attack me, because I myself corroborated my social theory at least before I became aware of it, and therefore had the ability to rise above it.

Easy there, Einstein.

PS. Is noone going to ask if Buro got neckblood on his pillow? :annoyed:

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Turrican_Man said:

The mak thread has destroyed your post count, without that thread you could have been so much more.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Turrican_Man said:

I never said I needed to attack you. I was arguing that your attack was off base and about as constructive as my randomly attacking you would have been. I have refrained from attacking you not because I am incapable of doing so but because I don't care enough about you personally to do so.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
I'd attack D-Lite but he'd probably break my head off like one of his Pez dispensers.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I've that damned Katamari Damacy theme song stuck in my head.

bah bahhhhh :chimp: bah bah bah bah bah bah :chimp:

:envy:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
melchia said:
I never said I needed to attack you. I was arguing that your attack was off base and about as constructive as my randomly attacking you would have been. I have refrained from attacking you not because I am incapable of doing so but because I don't care enough about you personally to do so.

Okay, now we get to the heart of the discussion. I was not attacking you, because I could only estimate without certainty how deficient you are. I was only curious. You are an oddity which has some explanation; I wanted this explanation out of curiousity. It's that simple. I have no incentive to attack you and that's not what I am doing. And really, I've never in my life met anyone who isn't deficient in at least some ways. I knew a girl in high school who was the prom queen and the valedictorian, and she was both beautiful and athletic. She wasn't deficient in any way except that she was extremely egocentric and shallow from constantly needing others' approval and validation, which her entire life revolved around getting. So even someone who seemed perfect was deficient. So once again, I am really not attacking you, just curious as to what accounts for you being the way you are.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:

You ever had a beer bottle smashed over your fucking head?