Zuppa Found

CollectionKing

I may be a shill bidder. Look out.
What??

This was your first mistake. I swear every damn time someone buys from him then comes here asking if it was a good idea makes me want to punch a fucking kitten.

You love the Neo so that's good. You bought shit from NGF. You're an idiot.

Try and be more of the fomer and not the latter.

What are you talking about? I never bought anything from NGF. I was just asking him questions and that is what he shared. He also sent me stuff calling everyone on this site idiots. But I'm not going to post that though.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Listen here you dumb fuck. Your wig must be on too tight. Did I say you lived in Japan? NO! Did I not give you the price of the game and it's condition? Yes!! SO what the hell are you talking about? That explains the lack of intelligence of understanding what I posted. All I did was post information on the game but didn't really want to butt in on a conversation if you were talking about another game. I didn't mean anything about what I said. I wanted to be sure that you guys were still talking about the same game. See this is what I hate about computer mediated communication (CMC). Some people just don't click. So before you start throwing shit into the forum re-read the post. Maybe I should send you some new hair dye. Maybe that will help. :hammer:

Look, CK, i'm going to be blunt and honest here: you come of as dumb. You gave no description of the condition (well, looking back at the begining of the thread you did post a vague idea you had of the description that could not be validated).

I asked the question:

"How much are they asking for the game and what condition is it in?"

And you responded:

"The price for the Zupapa was around 640,00 yen along with the Dodge Ball if that is what you're asking about. I should've bought it."

While I will say that I could have said: "CollectionKing, what were they asking for that copy of Zupapa and what consition was it in" it's not like my question was cryptic in any way or all that vague.
When the hell did I ask about dodgeball, why would you even mention that. You posted a price in Japanese Yen on an American/USD based forum (you could have converted it for us as your asking for our opinions/help) You put the coma in the wrong place on that price.......and then, after not getting much of any clarification at all in regards to that cart at all (at least not yet, but you havn't given us much to go off of) you say "I should have bought it".

Can you see how you come of as a dummie wit too much monies?

Also:

It has the NGF on the spine at the bottom of the shock box.

Do you even know what a shock box is?
The NGF logo is on the spine of the insert, not the box.

Lastly, this thread is in the forum and should be in the "General Discussion" forum.

P.S. have you still not learned how to edit in multiquotes? your excessive posting is unneccesary

Last edited:

CollectionKing

Aaaah!!

Look, CK, i'm going to be blunt and honest here: you come of as dumb. You gave no description of the condition.

I asked the question:

And you responded:

"The price for the Zupapa was around 640,00 yen along with the Dodge Ball if that is what you're asking about. I should've bought it."

Well If I didn't give you the condition of the game then I know I posted it somewhere here in the thread. The condition of item is in excellent condition. However, I was not able to see the cart and manual because it's wrapped in plastic. Maybe someone here in Japan can go take pics of it and show you.

CollectionKing

Out

Enough about this game for me. If you guys wants to continue the discussion, help yourselves. Peace, love & happiness. Don't forget to send your prayers for those who lost love ones here in Japan.

CollectionKing

What??

Look, CK, i'm going to be blunt and honest here: you come of as dumb. You gave no description of the condition (well, looking back at the begining of the thread you did post a vague idea you had of the description that could not be validated).

I asked the question:

And you responded:

While I will say that I could have said: "CollectionKing, what were they asking for that copy of Zupapa and what consition was it in" it's not like my question was cryptic in any way or all that vague.
When the hell did I ask about dodgeball, why would you even mention that. You posted a price in Japanese Yen on an American/USD based forum (you could have converted it for us as your asking for our opinions/help) You put the coma in the wrong place on that price.......and then, after not getting much of any clarification at all in regards to that cart at all (at least not yet, but you havn't given us much to go off of) you say "I should have bought it".

Can you see how you come of as a dummie wit too much monies?

Also:

Do you even know what a shock box is?
The NGF logo is on the spine of the insert, not the box.

Lastly, this thread is in the forum and should be in the "General Discussion" forum.

P.S. have you still not learned how to edit in multiquotes? your excessive posting is unneccesary

Get a life

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Get a life

Have one and it's going just fine.
It's not my fault your slow to adapt.
Tighten your shit up man.

And in regards to this:

See this is what I hate about computer mediated communication (CMC). Some people just don't click.

Are you refering to us or you?
If you are green with computers and the internet then I could understand why you come off as such. Is that the case?

EDIT: Oh, and in regards to that Zupapa home cart you saw: ngf got THE RIGHTS from SNK & Face to PRODUCE it (as stated on the page they made up about it that you linked to). Neither the PCB's (which contain EEproms' not pre-programed factory chips) nor the art pack (insert, sticker, manual) were done in house by either company. So in the end it is an SNK/Face sanctioned and licensed release that was physicaly produced (sans original game code) by ngf.
Hope that help you.

Last edited:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
I put the comma in the wrong place. It's 64,000 in Yen. My bad. You guys don't make mistakes here.
calm down. he wasn't making fun of you. if anything, he was making fun about the value of that specific "conversion". a conversion that was proven to be nothing but a bootleg.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
No offense to anyone in this thread because lord knows, i don't want the wrath of orpheus to reign down upon me. i just don't understand the negative attitudes all the time? i know i've been guilty of having a pretty shitty attitude in the past, but that was like 7 years ago...

The guy was starting a thread to ask questions. Literally every time someone does that, there is inevitably something wrong with punctuation or something in the post that he or she said that doesn't make sense to someone else on the board...

Instead of getting all bent outta shape over stupid shit, all ya'll have to do is be nice about explaining things. it's not life or death, it's video games...

Come on people. NGF died a long time ago. like i used to say when they were here,

FUCK NGF. I ment it. fuck them, who gives a fucking shit about what they did or what they said they did? It meant nothing. To be quite honest, and this might not be seen as a popular idea here on the forums, but i got the impression that this feud between NGF and NG.com was more about seeing who could slander the other the most in order to keep one or the other from making a profit....it wasn't about the neo-geo...it wasn't about 'flaming an idiot,' it was about making sure NG.com flourished while NGF died a slow death.

That might be so far from the truth...but it's interesting to think about.
Fighting over video games lol

And before someone chimes in with, "shut the fuck up dumbass buy from the neo-store" bullshit, let me make it perfectly clear, I never asked for any kick backs, or received any kick backs from shawn. I was just super excited about someone selling english released neo games in the states...that's all.

enough of my silliness. keep playing the neo-geo and enjoy it.

and be nice.:)

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Hey Bry.
No, i'm aware I am being hard on him, but he's such a blonde.
To be fair I don't think anyone in the thread argues over video game themselves.
We used to have Bryce/Chimp for that.

EDIT: lol! I like your sig by the way.

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
What are you talking about? I never bought anything from NGF. I was just asking him questions and that is what he shared. He also sent me stuff calling everyone on this site idiots. But I'm not going to post that though.

When I read...

Got this from Dion.

It means you're talking to him. He can call everyone idiots on this site as much as he wants but it doesn't change the fact he's a fucking , dishonest, bullshitting, conceited asshole that doesn't deserve any attention anyone gives him.

This is a fucknut who lied about the conversions of carts at the start claiming they were ALL made by SNK and sent to him, took photos of himself stuffing original SNK Made cart inserts into a paper shredder so he could replace them with the "corrected" inserts and many other stupid retarded things that I really couldn't care less to name.

If you even send Dion one fucking dime of your money then you're just as fucking retarded as Shawn was when everyone who was into the Neo Scene before HE got into it warned him he was going to get burned and he still didn't fucking listen until after the fact it happened.

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Collection King,

I should also add that the price they were asking for that copy of zupapa sounds WAY too high. When I last spoke to a person who owned a copy of that game he said that the print job across the board was sub par but the ink on the insert in particular was starting to rise and peel off.

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
He probably meant 64.000 Yen, that would be close to 800 USD.
I´d certainly buy that for 640 Yen (less than 8 USD). :lolz:

I put the comma in the wrong place. It's 64,000 in Yen. My bad. You guys don't make mistakes here.

calm down. he wasn't making fun of you. if anything, he was making fun about the value of that specific "conversion". a conversion that was proven to be nothing but a bootleg.

Exactly - i meant no offense.
I just thought that 8$ would be a fair price for this NGF cart. :D

CollectionKing

Done with it.....

Look. I really don't care much about it anymore. You post the way you post and I will post the way I post. If I use multi-quotes then fine. Then let it be. Just don't respond. All I wanted was some history on the game, not drama. Peace.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Look. I really don't care much about it anymore. You post the way you post and I will post the way I post. If I use multi-quotes then fine. Then let it be. Just don't respond. All I wanted was some history on the game, not drama. Peace.

If you will look at my last few posts I gave you all the history and info that you should need. Hopefully it will help you out.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Someone change the title of this thread.
Can't stand looking at the Forum Index and continually seeing it with the wrong name.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
when did we let NGF underlings back on this forum?
No one cares if NGF was ever official, no one wants those items.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
when did we let NGF underlings back on this forum?
No one cares if NGF was ever official, no one wants those items.

Who said anyone did?. The guys just new and asking some questions. Now that he got what he was looking for (mostly offputing feedback) the balls in his court.

Shou-sama

Armored Scrum,
Those Zupapa and Super Dodgebool boots have been sitting there for ages. It's sad that Trader thinks they're official releases.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Truer words were never spoken. Truth is most of the shops in japan can't spot and don't know the differences between a legit release and a boot.

Also,buying US carts is Japan is a real oxymoron.

Shou-sama

Armored Scrum,
Holy shit!

Where have you been hiding?

(TonK)

I've been around, I just don't frequent forums very often anymore.

I was focusing on clearing games but after the earthquake, now I am concentrating on cleaning up the mess in my game room. :help:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
CK, do some real research before posting this stuff. NGF is and always has been a big issue on this site.